Training

Training

My eyes flew open when I saw the door burst open and Will come running in carry my breakfast. I groaned as he turn in the light, throwing my covers over my head.

" I don't think so Missy," Will said playfully pulling the cover off the bed," This what you get for sneaking out and staying out late with your boyfriend!" he laughed.

"Five more minutes." I moaned turning over putting a pillow over my head.

"Nope! Eat your breakfast and get your little butt out of that bed. Please get dress meet Amy in my room so we can take you to your classes."

"Fine." I complained. Will set the tray of mouth watering food in my lap and left the room. I sighed and started eating my food.

When I was done I got up and went digging in my over night bag. I pull out a lacy white shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. My hair was still in it's beautiful curls. I smile as I look at my reflection in the mirror.

I walked out of Amy's room and into Will. Again I walked in to them kissing.

"Umm, hello! Will! Amy! Umm.... hey there!" I shouted. They pulled apart with red faces. They both smiled at me slyly. I just laugh.

"I'm here." I stated.

Amy laughed, “Okay kiddo, let's go to your first class." She started to walk toward me.

I groaned and Amy only laughed, “You never know, you might have fun."

"Yeah, yeah. I doubt it. But let's just go get this over with."

***

My hand shoot up I the air.

"Yes, Bethany?" a boy who look like 16 was the teacher of this class, so far it had been really inserting.

 "Umm... So you can just create anything out of thin air?" I ask confused.

"It happens to be a bit more complicated than that. It all depends on how powerful you are.  One of the most powerful creators of all time created a whole new universe…umm, but then he die a few hours later because he was so weak. That’s the thing you have to be strong to be a creator, because it drains you very fast. Practice also helps a lot. When I was 14 I couldn’t conjure and apple without blacking out, and now…” He focused for a second before a watermelon formed in his two hands.

The class cheered as he conjured a knife in the other hand and started cutting and passing out slices of watermelon. After a short break of eating Jonathan stood up and told us all he wanted us to try and conjure a marble.

At first I was nervous about doing that because I had never before. Then I remember that you bracelet was you power source and I was able to creat a key without it. I would be fine. I looked around the room and saw all the kids with their eyes closed tight and muttering to themselves.

I wonder why it’s so hard for them. I mutter the word,” Marble,” Under my breath and it appears in my hand.

“Jonathan, I have my marble,” I called to him.

At first Jonathan looked up shock, but then look me over carefully and smile walking over to me,” Hello, Ms. Bethany, Will told me about your powers so that should have been easy for you. Okay girly try to conjure an apple. Then if you do eat so I don’t get in trouble for you passing out.” He said waiting for me to conjure up the apple.

I mumbled apple under my breath a couple of times before it appeared in my hands. When it did I got dizzy. I shifted a my feet a couple of times before I could stand straight.

Jonathan laughed, “Well Bethany I can see you have a lot of power, but you lack training. I know for sure you will be something great.” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated YAY! Its boring I know but I hope you lke it! :)  VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!