Her sadness

On the rooftop of Wayne mansion there shadow sit over there. It was non other Mrs. Wayne herself. Hana look sad somehow. All of her son was out patrolling with her husband. Alfred was downstairs in batcave.
She start singing

While singing she remembers back the time when Bruce always leave her alone in mansion. There's time when Bruce host a party Hana simply just stand in shadow look at him. He never notice her actually always in almost every party or Gala he made. She remembers the time she was pregnant she wish for Bruce to come visit her at Tony's house considering she live with Tony and Avengers along with Gina her sister. Not even once he come visit or even call. Even when Alexia born he never come until she receives letter from Alfred about Bruce critical situation. She had to go leave her 14 year old daughter with Avengers. She remembers the day she hear this song it always remember her about how she always want to say to Bruce to not leave her but she never did.
Without Hana notice there's other shadow who hear her singing it was Alexia herself. She crying silently. She understands what Hana really feel that time because she also feel the same toward her father when she was 14. Alexia sing along with her mother.

Author note: I know it short but I just want to show how Hana and Alex actually feel about Bruce