2

A few minutes later, my classmates start to enter one by one until the room is filled with loud chatters. I took a heavy yawn and looked at the clock above the board. It says 15 minutes more before the class starts. I still have time to go to the restroom so I got up from my seat and left the classroom.

I walked through the corridor, not bothering to look up because I'm busy looking through my phone. Without knowing, I crashed into something hard and fell on the floor.

"Fuckk!!-!" I exclaimed. I touched my aching butt and forehead. Well, that shit hurts.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't notice you- sorry!" A manly voice said. I looked up and my eyes widened. I've never seen a man who has fair skin and is so tall before. Taller than Raven.

He lends me his hand to help me to get up from the floor. I reached for it and stand up. Gosh, his hands are soft-

I shook the thoughts away and glared at him making his eyes widen in confusion before taking a step back. Sigh, he should be scared of me. Fake people must be afraid of me. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 9 minutes before the class starts. I looked at him again and threw a sharp glare before walking away. I don't ever want to see him again.

I entered the restroom. I spotted two girls standing in front of the mirror, chatting about something I don't know. I entered one of the cubicles and do my business. I didn't bother to eavesdrop because it doesn't have anything to do with me.

"Hey Chae, wanna hear the good news?" Still, I couldn't help but hear their conversation.

"Yeah, what is it? " Her friend replied.

"The cute guy just transferred here, I heard he did something awful to his previous teacher." The girl said and I heard her friend dramatically gasp.

"Really?! "

"But, Someone said it's not him who did it. " The girl added.

" If that's the case, I feel bad for him cuz he got accused of something he didn't do," her friend says.

"Yeah, and this school is full of immoral students, it'll be bad if someone got fun of him or something " the girl agreed. I walked out of the cubicle and the girls turned to look at me.

"What?" I said while giving them a resting bitch face. Instead of getting scared, they just turned away and left the restroom. Bitches.

I washed my hands and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I noticed the bruises on my face and the cut on my lip. I guess I got it from the fight last night. I shrugged at my bruises and left the restroom. I walked a little faster because the class will start in 3 fucking minutes.

I entered the room and immediately sat in my seat. Soon, the teacher entered the classroom just in time. We stood up to greet even if we don't want to and sat back down after. If we didn't greet the teachers we will be damned. The punishment is very unpleasant. You wouldn't want that shit.

The teacher was discussing in front of the class with chalk in her hand.

"For today's lesson is-*BANGG!!*" the teacher got interrupted by a door that slammed open.

"Who the fu- " the teacher immediately slapped her mouth with her hand and the students slightly laughed. All the heads including mine looked towards the door. A tall male entered with his head high. Tch, what a fucking show.

"Mr. McKenzie, why the f-- why are you late?" The teacher asked. Her hands were on her hips, waiting for the answer. But instead of answering her question, he just walked through the classroom and sat beside Raven. I turned to look at Raven and I widened in surprise when I saw him already looking at me. Geez, his stares make me feel embarrassed.

I turned away with my cheeks burning.

The male who slammed the door open is Kai McKenzie. The campus Cold-hearted jerk. We always fight whenever we met in the same place and annoy each other. The teacher will let his rudeness slide because he's the grandson of the principal. When he's really not. Money and lies. Rich people things.

 Rich people things