Chapter 7 - What's Up Ahead?

C h a p t e r VII -
⠀⠀⠀W h a t ' s U p A h e a d ?
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀They weren't ready at all.

⠀⠀⠀It was the past that was getting talked about now. The actual past, what really happened to both Jellal and Erza. It was the truth, that has never been told to either Jeraline or Eric, and the secret that Jellal and Erza had been keeping the whole entire time.

⠀⠀⠀At this moment, Jellal and Erza's eyes were wide, showing great shock. They both gasped with their breaths so heavy, beginning to quiver as their hearts were racing prestissimo. Could it really be the time, where they were suppose to tell the truth?

⠀⠀⠀Jellal was impacted, he almost collapse for himself to just move an inch. He was worrying; about where things might lead to, having this very fear to come upon him. He narrowed his eyebrows, as his puppy dog eyes were forming.

⠀⠀⠀He glanced at Erza, where he started feeling a sense of pain. He saw how much Erza was afraid, how much her shock overfilled her whole body. She was holding back her tears as much as she can and gulped, deciding to start the word.

⠀⠀⠀"W - where did you hear that from?" Erza stuttered, drowning her words out of her mouth.

⠀⠀⠀Jellal kept himself quiet. He felt a dagger pierce through him, keeping his ears open to listen what the answer was. Eric glance at his older sister for the answers, while Jeraline nodded in response, taking her gaze at her parents.

⠀⠀⠀"When we were traveling, we stumbled upon a place called Petunia Village," Jeraline began, "there, we met people. . . I felt something was up when I saw them," Jeraline aroused, the point where Erza's question was being answered. "Shô-san, Wally-san, Milliana-san and. . . Kagura-san."

⠀⠀⠀Jellal and Erza's eyes widened, completely with gasp upon them. Jellal felt that guilt, that depression and anger ambled through him all at once. He sighed, almost fully, clenching his teeth together with stunt.

⠀⠀⠀Erza swivelled her gaze at her husband, sensing his pain that was going through him. She knew him too well to even mistaken his feelings. Her mercy upon him began to fly up, as her eyes kept getting watery from him.

⠀⠀⠀Jeraline dropped her head, not wanting to see her parents sad. "They had something to do with your past, correct, Mama, Papa?" Jeraline gulped, after letting a pause. "Your past wasn't all that perfect, was it?"

⠀⠀⠀There was complete dead pollution. Jeraline and Eric, felt like they were ambushed. There was no further words to describe their feelings and their thoughts at the moment.

⠀⠀⠀Jeraline's eyes became flooded. "What really happened. . . to both of you, Mama? Papa?"

⠀⠀⠀Before anyone could even speak to explain everything, the man that they fought earlier before this all happened suddenly stood up, coughing.

⠀⠀⠀The man actually never knew Jellal or Erza that well, however, he heard almost everything that happened between them from the many rumours.

⠀⠀⠀"Many bad things, Fernandes. . . You wanted to kill Titania, correct?" the man said, coughing.

⠀⠀⠀The second Jeraline and Eric heard that last phrase of the man's sentence, they gasped with extreme shock. Did the past lead to this, something that was almost too impossible to believe?

⠀⠀⠀Jeraline and Eric just watched, when Jellal and Erza immediately glanced to their sides to see that same man they fought simply from earlier. To see him barge into the issue, was simply none of his business.