●●●

[At Betty's house (again)]

I got in from the window. Jughead took care of it, so I would be able to 'break in' and search for information. But nothing. I searched the whole house and I found nothing. Right when I was about to give up and leave, I decided to take a look at Betty's bedroom. The door was locked. Hmm...that's weird. I tried opening it with my keys, but no. I had only one chance to open it, by kicking the door. Yes! It opened. I made her room a mess. Then my phone buzzed.

CHIC

Hurry, Veronica! Charles is coming by and you have about twenty minutes. I'll be there faster, though.

Don't worry. I found something.

What is it?

A diary. Should I read it?

Only the last pages. She definitely wrote something.

Ok. Give me two minutes.

______________________________________

BINGOOO!!! She is writing about faking her boyfriend's death to trap me and make my life a misery. What a bitch!

CHIC

I found proof. The only thing we need right now, is to find Archie.

So he isn't dead?

No.

I have an idea. Why don't you look at the bathroom? Jughead told me, that when he asked to use the bathroom, Betty panicked a bit.

Okay. Be here at 5'. We need to hurry!

_____________________________________

I ran to the bathroom, opening the door. No Archie there, though. The only thing I found was a broken window. OH MY GOD, YES! I knew where Archie was hiding. I exited the house, making my way to the garden and I finally caught Archie trying to ran away.

"Found you, asshole!"

He froze, then looked at me.

"How the hell did you found me?!"

"It's not that hard, Andrews. I just wrote Bertha's diary and figured out what was really happening."

I got closer to him, throwing his body on the ground.

"Shame on you, son of bitch."

I slapped him across the face and right then, Chic and Betty with Jughead arrived.

"YES!" Chic and Juggie yelled.

"What the hell? How did you...CHIC?"

Jughead punched her.

"Like you thought I would be friends with someone like you."

Betty fell to the ground, unconsious. Archie, too, after my knight punched the shit out of him. Chic called the Sheriff and after a while, he arrived.

"What is going on here, mrs. Lodge?"

"I'm not a killer. And here's the proof."

His mouth was wide open.

"She lied to you, Sheriff Dawn. Archie Andrews was never killed. But you said you found him dead. You checked his pulse?"

"No, Betty Cooper went to a doctor. I don't remember his name, but she insisted like a lot."

"Yeah, I found out. I think, I'm free to go now, aren't I? Oh and the next time, you're going to blame the wrong person for a false death, remember this."

I took Jug's hand and we left, heading back to Harvard.

●●●

Jughead's POV
Betty got so busted! Ugh, I hate her and she got what she deserved: a big piece of shit. Me and my princess thanked Chic for helping us. I really didn't believe he changed at first, but I'm glad he did. Back at Harvard, we told Kevin everything. Then, he left to the library, so that meant, time to spend with Ronnie. Only us.

KEV MA' MAN

Hey, Kev. Can you stay at the library for the next two and a half hours? Pleaseee?

Ok. Just don't do anything on my bed.

Promise.

'Kay!!! Byeee.

Bb.

_____________________________________

"Hey, baby. We exposed Betty."

"Yes, we did. I am so happy."

"You look beautiful when you are happy."

"When I'm not how do I look like then?"

"Freaking sexy."

She smiled and kissed me. We kept kissing and walking backwards, until we both fell on my bed. We chuckled and had a reallllllyyyyy nice time together...😉

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Go to hell now, Betty. Hello, guys, this chapter was short, too, I know and I'm really sorry. So, this book is about to come to an end. It's not over yet, but it will be. I will finish my other book, too and then start with a new one. Also this chapter sucks a looot. I wanted to say, that today I watched Five Feet Apart for the 1000 time and I just can't get over the scene, where Will dies...I'm so saddd :(((

♡♡♡