four

Mina woke up early than ever. It was only 7:19 in the morning.

Momo was surprised when she saw Mina walking down from the stairs, with a small grin on her face.

“good mood?”

“yeah” Mina smiles.

“hey you haven’t tell me yet when you came home yesterday you were so red and had the biggest smile on her face…” Momo was thinking. “did Dahyun-“

“she asked me on a date today”

“Mina wait!” Dahyun followed Mina.

“Dahyun I told you to go away-“

“I just want to ask if you’re free tomorrow??” Mina didn’t answer for a while, she was thinking. “helloooo minaaaa” Dahyun shakes Mina.

“if this is about-“

“I’m asking you on a date” Dahyun confidently said but then she realized what she just told Mina. “I mean not really a date but…” Dahyun noticed that Mina was turning red, cute.

“yeah it’s a date…” Dahyun slowly take Mina’s hand. “and I promise I won’t bother you with THAT thing”

“okay” Mina wants to scream.

“okay… I’ll fetch you at 10 okay? Its gonna be me and you the whole daaayyy~”

“sure..” Mina wants to scream again.

“bye future babe” Dahyun give Mina a quick kiss on Mina’s cheeks then she ran away.

Mina wants to melt right now, her face was so damn red. People would think that she has a fever, but no, she’s just in love.

“REALLY??? OMG FINALYY THAT BITCH!” Momo claps in excitement. “when?”

“today at 10-“

“WELL MINA LET US TAKE CARE OF YOU!”

“us?? What do you mean us??” Momo just ignored Mina and she called someone who’s expert at these kind of things.

“shit Mina you look so pretty!” Nayeon said feeling so proud of herself for dressing Mina up. Nayeon is expert at these kind of things.

“you’re a grown up now!” Momo faked sobbed.

“guys its just a simple date you don’t really need to dress me this much…”

Mina was wearing this beautiful pastel blue dress that Momo picked for her.

KNOCK KNOCK

Looks like Mina’s date had arrived.

…………..

They went on a themed park.

Dahyun can’t stop staring at Mina while they are walking, she can’t believe that she’s really having a date with Myoui Mina.

“stop staring Dahyun I’ll melt…” Mina smiles because she feels that Dahyun was staring at her.

“oh sorry sorry… you were just so pretty right now” Dahyun was holding Mina’s hand and she felt Mina’s hand twitched.

“thanks… you look good too even tho I can’t see you…”

People around them was looking at them and some were whispering too.