✓Chapter 16

Billie's pov

I flip the blade almost close to my wrist near the cuff,I stick the blade into the key hole twisting it for a while until it popped open,I pulled my wrist out moving to the other hand,I work quickly opening it and moved to my foot.

I undid the last cuff standing up I felt a little bit wobbly but I managed I took a bandage wrapping it messily on my arm to stop the blood flow,drank the water,I moved to the door twisting the handle finding it locked.

Of course she locked it what was I thinking?! Ok,think Billie,how do you open this shit... Picking! Wait,a bitch don't know how to pick locks.

If I destroy the lock on this side I can kick the door open,I rummage through the place and find a crow bar... Why the fuck do they have a crow bar in here? Ok I'll ask later.

I walk to the door making sure to stay out of the way as I bring the curved end on to the lock,I ram the wood creating a hole above the lock,the vibration rocks my  hand and I let the crow bar fall as I cradle my bleeding arm for a second as dizziness clouds my eyes.

I swing slightly and use wall to hold myself up,get yourself together Billie,you need to get out of here, I get the bar and put in the curved end carefully and push it into the door making the wood crack as the lock falls clanging down.

I hold my breath waiting for someone to come running but it doesn't happen,of course they're on their way to prison.

I ram the handle on the other side and watch as the lock bends, I pull the door open walking out,the hallway is brightly lit and not a soul in sight,ok... which way is out now?

I go back into the room looking at the screen watching the different cameras,I pick a way that'll lead me to Nobella,since she's alone.

Morgan is busy beating the crap out of the girls,the heels and dress don't even seem to bother her as she does a flip onto the wall as one of the girls pushed a table at her, using it to avoid being smashed into the wall,she flipped on the table, kicking the  bitch in the face.

Just like Sid said she will beat your ass even in heels! I quickly get out of the room again running down the hall I go to round the corner but at the end of the hallway is Flare with a gun,she turns when she hears the pat of my feet on the tiled floor.

Her eyes go wide with anger and she raises the weapon I quickly duck backing back into the way i came, hiding away as the bullets whiz past me embedding themselves into the wall ahead of me and some break the wall I'm leaning on.

She stops shooting at me but the bullets echo towards another hallway,I kneel down brushing the bullets away and I peek out fast seeing her busy shooting another way as she jumps into a room before peeking out to shoot again.

It's clear she's lost interest in me for a minute,I quickly move the opposite way along the wall avoiding the glass shattered from the darkened lights above me down by the bullets she was busy spraying.

I make it to another empty hallway as the sound of gunshots ring through the place,I walk along the corridor making sure to take a minute to hide by the doors lined up around me.

My sweaty feet stick to the tiled floor as I continue walking,my head starts spinning and I take a minute to hold myself by a door.

Bloody Love//Billie Eilishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें