DC & Marvel

DAN DAN DAN!! it is that time again when I  publish something completely pointless and stupid. I am back!!
So basically I'mma be talking about the similarities between the old but gold DC Comics and the famous and fantastic Marvel Comics.

(Oh mah Gosh the pic above is so cute!!! I'm crying–credits to the artists)

Let us begin.

Batman & Iron man
Now first all people don't hate me for this. Again similarities. When you think Bruce Wayne you think Wayne Enterprise. And when you think Tony Stark, you think Stark Industries. well would you look at that, they're both filthy rich. They don't have superpowers unlike their friends who are next. They both have awesome gadgets: iron man suit and the bat mobile. Ugh don't make me cry, iron man. And they both have a side kick. Well spider man isn't really a sidekick but he's sorta like Tony's apprentice. And Robin's, practically a son to Batman–I won't make a similarities for them tho. They're both stubborn and strong willed and super smart, let's not say who could beat who. We may never know.

Super Man & Captain America
May I repeat, don't hate me. So super man, captain America, both extremely hoooo– nvm.
Both super extra extra extra super strong. Well isn't that amazing. And they're both kinda sorta the main characters(iron man stans donut come for me) and are we not forgetting the clothing colour?? But I guess there isn't much similarities between an alien and a man who was stuck in ice for forty years. Next!!

Black widow & Wonder Woman
and here we go again. Who's the Marvel leading lady of course it's f-ing black widow who else would it be, that other lady whatever her name is. And wonder Woman is obviously the main gurl. Heh. Right??
They're both very strong, and agile. Smart. They both use weapons: Batons and rope/wip. I don't really know black widows background hehe. And yeah that's kinda it. Oh and not forgetting how gorgeous they both are (sigh I'm looking for similarities)

Captain Marvel & Super Girl
You know what go ahead exit. This is getting really sad but stay if you're an angel and you love me. *clears throat* any whoo. They're both aliens. Well of course Captain Marvel wasn't born alien, but she got those alien blood in her. They're both obviously strong. Super girl has Lazer shooting eye–things. While Captain Marvel has those plasma hand things. Yeha Yeha u see I know what I'm doing. But there we go. And they're both like the second leading ladies. Bye. Don hat mi.

Thor & Aquaman
Hey look another one. Thor is well a god. Small g. And Aquaman is the king/prince of water/all the oceans.  They're both kinda like royalty. They have their signiture, Tritden and Hammer. Ehh ehh u see. They both have beautiful long hair. And they both have brothers who are kinda sorta evil. Ok I kinda like Loki, but come on he was evil at one point right. And Aquamans brother, he was... Well evil. Yeah I know but Aquaman is half human. I'mma just go.

Hawkeye & Arrow
They both use arrows isn't that a similarity enough. And they're kinda normal humans. Yup.I'll freaking die for Oliver Queen😭 nah, I'm joking uhh hehe. I don't really know much about Hawkeye sorry. Idk bout Barry. I mean idk who is similar to him. Who the fudge. Okay maybe that speed dude in the white suit what's his name.

Also can we talk about how, they didn't mention the name Captain Marvel in Shazam because of some people. Totally not tryna throw shade. 

And and– dead pool aka Wade Wilson and Deathstroke aka Slade Wilson.

Here a marvel meme, coz I may have been kinda biased. Credits to whoever did this.
Ohh come on its cute too. 😂

Btw this isn't some kind of who copied who

Btw this isn't some kind of who copied who. I love both the comics seperately. By the way can a...let's say someone who is a teenager who doesn't live in America, be sued for doing such a thing like I just did.

There are many others but I'm a really lazy person so don't expect much from me.

Hehe. Bye. Luv ya so don't hate me.