The two helped me finish packing. We chatted and had a lot of fun before calling it a night when Aysha's mom called her. I'm going to miss them so much.

----/////-------///

"I'm going to miss you Maa" I cried hugging her tighter.

"Stop crying Mana, you'll be fine, I promise. Dama kin isheni"

"Haba Maaa" I whined earning a smack on the head. Maaa kenan.

" Allah hokku Sa'a (I wish you luck)" Diya said gently patting my head. I gave her a watery smile and whispered a small thanks.

Turning around, I came face to face with Alkasim and Aysha. They hugged me and wished me luck. After our little Goodbye session, we heard a car honk indicating the arrival of Kawu Hamma's driver. Alkasim took my suitcases outside followed by the rest of us.

A black BMW was parked in front of the house. The driver came out of the car and collected the suitcases from Alkasim.

That's our ride?

Looks like it

Well Kawu Hamma is stinking rich so no surprise there.

"Toh Smurf Allah yare jam hokke Sa'a. Just so you know, I'm not gonna miss you"

"Alkasimmmmmm leave her alone abeg. Besty I wish you all the best" Aysha Smiled.

" Thanks guys" I bid them goodbye. Getting into the car, the driver drove out of the compound but not before Alkasim shouted

"Don't forget the Chocolates. I'll be waiting" . Moron.

I felt my eyes burn as I looked out the window, looking at the neighborhood I grew up in vanish from my sight.

The journey was super boring. It's an eight hour drive from Yola to Abuja. It's been five hours since we left Yola and I'm bored to death. I don't have a phone and the driver is not the talking type. I tried to start a conversation with him but all in vain. He just nods and hums like Seriously dude? Fool.

Before I knew it, we were in Abuja. Thank goodness coz I was this close to killing the driver. I hate silence and silent places.

As we drove through the streets of Abuja, I remembered the last time I came to Abuja with my Dad, Maa and Alkasim( May Aljannatul Firdaus be your final Abode Abba.).That was Eight years ago. Pretty long time if you ask me. That was also the last time I saw Hamma Ammar, Egoistic fool.

"Asokoro, My new home" I sighed as we passed the Huge Houses in the area. The car stopped in front of the largest house I've ever seen.

"Wow, Is this the president's house?" I asked no one in particular. The driver honked and the gate flew open giving me a better view of the "House".

Behind the walls of this house is paradise. A Jaw dropping Ginormous Mansion stood in the middle of the large compound. As the car drove into the compound, i was speechless. In the middle of the compound was an Elegant water fountain that serves as a roundabout.

By the right side of the mansion, I saw an apartment with a small garden by the side. This must be Hamma Ammar's quarters. By the left side of the mansion was the parking lot. A black Audi, A black Range Rover, A rolls Royce and an Ash Porsche were parked under a huge roof. Wow these people are Crazy rich.