This is the first time in months Momo saw Mina smiled.

“Mina its okay to have a crush…” Momo pats Mina’s shoulder. “I think what happened yesterday was a love at first sight…”

“Love at first SIGHT?” Mina repeated what Momo said while emphasizing the word “sight”.

“whatever. Can’t see or not, its love at first sight!” Momo said. Mina and Nayeon just face palmed because of Momo’s logic. “and besides she said at the end of the vid she had a crush on yo-“

Momo stopped when they all heard a knock, Momo opened the door.

“uhmm there’s no people at the flower shop so I’m sorry if I knocked here instead-“

“KIM DAHYUN!!!!” Momo shouted welcoming Dahyun with a hug. “my future cousin in law!”

“Momo!…” Dahyun was surprise when she saw Momo. Momo and Dahyun are friends before. Momo let go of the hug then she saw a person behind Momo which really surprises her. “Mina??”

Mina looks at the direction that someone call her name. “hmmm?”

“Mina i… didn’t expect to see you here!”

“Dahyun???” Mina recognized the voice “I thought you followed me yester-“

“Mina!!!” Dahyun ran into Mina and hugged her. Mina widen her eyes. Dahyun realizes that its weird so she let go of the hug. ”oh sorry I was just carried away…”

“Its okay my future cousin in law” Momo said beside Dahyun. Mina stayed silent because she feels awkward, she’s not usually like this around strangers but Dahyun is not a stranger to her.

After that day, Dahyun never misses a day to come at Mina’s house for like almost a month now. Making lame excuses that she just needed a beautiful view for her photography when the truth is Mina was the only thing she wants to capture with passion. Dahyun pays Momo food just to shut up about that.

…………………….

“hi Minaa!! I’m here!” Dahyun just casually walked inside their house and she just sat on their the couch. “I just came here to buy some uhmmm flowers...”

“okay thanks” Mina simply said.

………………………..

Mina looks good in her red sweater, Dahyun can’t stop staring at her so she decided to simply took a shot, but the shutter was loud. Momo kicked Dahyun’s knee.

“fuck-“

“was that a camera? Is someone in here??” Mina asked.

“uhmm yeah its me Momo duh”

“since when you did had a camera?”

“Dahyun left it here yesterday”

“oh”

Dahyun just quietly tiptoed herself out of the house.

………………

“hello Mina!”

Mina looked at the side that she heard her name being called. “Dahyun?” Mina has a good sense of person (lol).

“yeah just picking up the flower that I ordered earlier” Dahyun said. Mina wonders what will Dahyun do with these flowers because almost everyday she bought flowers “Thanks bye”

Mina lowkey wishes that the flowers we’re for her

………………

Mina feels weird, she should be annoyed by Dahyun because she always comes to their house, talk to her with random stuffs like they were a couple of besties. She actually hates herself because she can’t hate Dahyun the way she hated the people around her. I guess to Mina… Dahyun was something else, its something else that she can’t see but her heart can.

Dahyun felt love at first sight to Mina, while Mina felt love at first sense to Dahyun. (doesnt really it makes sense)

......

"hey Mina!"

"shit i thought you're gone already??"

"soon i guess.."

"what are you-"

Dahyun put an apple on Mina's mouth.

"what the fuck is this!"

"Its an apple Mina, an apple a day keeps the doctor awaaayyyy~" it seems like dahyun said that while walking away from Mina, her voice decreases.

"woah it tastes good tho"