Journey begins

Mornings!! Always beautiful, like look at that rising sun, it's gonna shine so bright today! But who cares for that rising sun? I don't even wake up at that time.

Alright! To the point. I woke up at like 9? Cause I didn't have to go to the bureau. But to DELHI? SHIT!!!!

So hurrying up I check my phone, cause priorities! 10 missed calls from kavin. He's gonna kill me.

It's just 9:10 and we have our flight at 12 and I just have to take a shower and get through this traffic. Not a big deal, is it? I guess he doesn't think like that.

So after a quick bath and all I picked his 15th call.

"What?"I asked.

"What what? What the hell were you doing? We have a flight to catch and you are acting like you are in a Fuc damn kids park!!!" He said without breathing.

"Aye, dude, chill just chill. I'm I'm on my way. I'll be in time. You just enter the airport. I'll be there. Guess what in just like 30 mins." I said.

"You better be on time or I'm gonna kill you." He said and hung up.

So gathering all my things I headed to the airport.

There he is. In a denim jacket and a white shirt. The white was for the heat I guess, but he's not gonna get cool in any way.

"Hey! Kavin! Hey!"I said showing my hand up in the air. He noticed. Thank god.

He just stared at my bare legs. I mean not so bare but the shorts were pretty short. And an oversized cut tshirt. He watched me come to him.

"Are you out of y..." he started.

"The plane. Plane kavin. I don't wanna miss my plane because of you and your stupid scolds." I said making him more furious.

"Okay, I was late. I was late. I agree. Now let's catch the plane." I said and we got into the plane fighting almost throughout the route.

After two hour's ride into the plane and 1 hour delay (they always have to get delayed) we finally reached Delhi.

Now from here we had to go to meeruth. Our train was of 6 and it was just 4 right now. So we decided to eat something and then go to the railway station.

We spent our whole good time in fighting and blaming each other for like dropping the ketchup. (I know it was Kavin's fault tho)

So there we were on the station. And our train was coming in like 15 min or something.

So I got this super duper idea to have some chips and chocolates.

"You want?" I said barely audible due to stuffing chips in my mouth.

"Oh god! Kahan fasa diya!" Kavin said.

"I'm just being polite and all you have to do is complain. That's just so rude. I'm not giving you now." I said.

"Alright. Chahie bhi nahi. " he said.

"Aau ouch" I said wincing in pain to which he looked at me.

"Kya hua?" He asked.

"Kuch nahi. Bas Thoda dant me dard." I said.

"Han aur thuso. Bhagvan kare gir hi jae sare. Fir dekhna kaise khaogi. " he said.

I didn't say anything. So he got concerned now.

"Ye lo pani. Aur wo muje do." Saying this he put that all in my bag and closed it. He was acting matured. Actually he is. I'm the one not matured enough.