Chapter 22

(warning⚠️: a bit sensitive, blackmailing i guess?)

Mina's P.O.V

I woke up seeing nothing but darkness, where am i? but suddenly a woman appeared, a woman in a white dress, hair in a messy bun, the disturbing part was her arms and legs are full of bruises and blood stains.

"hi there" i startled when i heard her voice it was soft.

"h-hello"  i lowered my head.

"hi mina, i'm your future self" she said, then i look up at her seeing her face also covered with bruises and smiling at me.

"come with me, let me show you our life." then one click we are now in a house, blood stains everywhere, furnitures scattered on the floor, vases are broken and everything was a mess.

its a familiar building for me and so we went upstairs and saw myself struggling while a man beating me up.

"P-please s-stop" i saw how defeated i was.

"w-where is my brothers, and my bestfriends?" i asked her.

"sadly, i have no details really, and i hope they are okay, please mina i'm begging you to change everything" i cant even talk properly so i just nodded but then they began to vanished.

"WAIT, I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!" i screamed but no one is answering but suddenly.

"MINA!"

"huh?"

"MINA WAKE UP!"  i opened my eyes and saw my brothers and kyungsoo trying to wake me up

"God, you scared me." kyungsoo sighed.

i then hugged him and started to cry.

"h-huh? what happened?"

"i had a nightmare to my future self and it was horrible."

"aww, its just a bad dream" he comforted.

"c'mon i made breakfast lets eat" he added and so we went downstairs to eat.

still thinking about that dream tho, what if i end up like that.

i dont even know, but i am just going to focus on the present, once my teacher said that dont be afraid of the future, but the future is afraid of you because the future keeps on backing away. i hope you get what i mean.

so today is going to be my 2nd day of celebrating i guess, i'll go to the mall and buy stuffs that i needed.

i hope it will be fun. but i'm sure it will be.

after finishing my meal, i told them that i will be gone on a date with myself, and so i changed my outfits to a simple dress.

i walked outside calling a taxi and told the location i will be going to.

but suddenly, halfway to the mall the driver called me.

"hey baby.."

"e-excuse m-me?"

he then removed his cap, hoodie and sunglasses, no. i widened my eyes and became nervous.

"please don't hurt me, i beg you."

"oh no, i wont hurt you" he smiled creepily to me, touching my thighs.

i backed away but since i was in the front seat too, he can still touch me.

"p-please d-dont touch m-me"

"i'll promise i wont hurt you, lets just have some fun, show me you're not useless anymore and i wont harn you and your relatives." he said to me.

"lets go to my cave" he added.

"j-jimin."

"DONT YOU JIMIN ME, OBEY WHAT I WANT, AND YOU WONT GET KILLED."
i just nodded and lowered my head for him not to see me crying.

in the creepy ass cave.

"look, mina just give me a favor and i wont harm your brothers and best friends okay?"

i nodded.

"when i ask you a question, ANSWER IT USING YOUR MOUTH!"

"y-yes."

"live with me in the cave until our wedding."

"w-what, i cant do that, w-who will take c-care of my brother."

"you cant talk shit infront of me, i dont accept a no for an answer live with me or else." he then took a knife and put it on my neck touching my skin that sent shivers.

"i'll slit your throat."

i gulped as he said that but i answered a quick yes then he took me into a room and pushed me on the bed.

we are both sitting down on the bed while i fidget my fingers.

"c-can i t-text k-kyungs-"

"no"

"o-okay"

i then started to cry quietly for him not to notice.

and soon i laid my head on a pillow and slept.

this day was suppose to be a fun day, for me, just this once in my life.

did i use all of my luck? ugh!

but then i was about to sleep when i felt a lips attached on my neck.

-

i'll end this book in chapter secret.

just add the birthdays of two characters in the story.