𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈

Dylan POV
After a little bit of walking me and y/n arrived at her house. She let me in after unlocking the door and we seemed to be alone. Just the two of us.
"My parents won't be home till late so we are good to do the project." She sat down at the table I followed her to the table and sat next to her. Her phone rang and I look at the caller Id and saw "ethan😌💕" does she always put hearts after someone's name in her contacts. Does my name have a heart?? God call me a fucking simp because this girl has mange to make me fall for her in half a day.
"Sorry let me take this real quick" she took her phone and went down the hall naturally I followed her.
"Hey Ethan."
"No he hasn't tried to murder me." She giggled
"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up"
"Me cute? Never" she bit her lip. God that was hot. But she shouldn't be doing that while talking to other guys. Only with me. Am I moving fast? I mean it has only been a day but still I feel this possessiveness over her and I want her to be mine.
"Bye love you too. Mwah mwah mwah" she kissed into the phone and started making her way back to the table. I ran back to the table.
"So do you have a boyfriend?" I asked trying to be causal.
"Nope but you shouldn't listen in on people's conversations it's rude. Do you want anything to eat?" She asked me while getting up to get something for us to eat.
"So if he's not your boyfriend then why did you bite your lip and why did he call you cute?" I mean at least she doesn't have a boyfriend so that's good. It still bothers me how a guy called her cute. I should be the only one who's aloud to do that.
"He didn't. He ended the call after checking up on me and I wanted to see how you would react." She said making us both sandwiches.
"Fuck you." I was pissed I don't know who she thinks she is just fucking messing around like that.
"Hurry up so we can get this over with and I can go home." She handed me my sandwich and then sat down and started eating while working on the project.
"Thank you" she just nodded and kept working.
Two hours later
"It's getting late you should go home." Y/n started picking stuff up off of the table.
"We can finish the rest tomorrow and then just hang out in the class if you want." I didn't want to leave yet. Even though we didn't talk to each other much and mainly worked on the project it was nice just the two of us. Alone.
"Hey y/n! Let me help" I was obviously stalling but it's fine. After a couple minutes of cleaning we were done.
"Okay you should really go home now. I can get you an Uber sense it is late. Unless you want to drive you." She looked at me
"Can you drive me? I don't want you to spend any money and your parents to get suspicious as to why you got an Uber at 6pm" I didn't want her to get in trouble and plus I'd get to spend some alone time with her.
"Smart smart. Follow me." I followed her as she grabbed a pair of keys and went outside and got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger.
"Music or no music. I have been told I have amazing music taste." She said in a cocky way.
"Yeah music is fine. And my address is **********" I sat back as she put on her music and we she Started driving.
"You know I must say your music isn't half bad." It was actually really good.
"I hate to say I told you so but I told you so" she kept her eyes on the road.
"Turn left here and then in a half mile turn right go straight and then boom we'll be at my house." She Didn't say anything and just nodded her head. She looked really pretty in the moon light. I know I'm probably insane for getting feels for a girl I met today but i can't help it, if I could I wouldn't even like her! i know I'm the "lone wolf" at school as people would say but with her I just want to be real. She makes me have butterflies and I just feel like I can open up to her. I want her to be mine because when I think of her with another dude it pisses me off to my core.
"Hey we're here." She was looking at me waiting for me to get out. She looks so beautiful so without thinking I grab her face and kissed her. She tried to push me away but I didn't stop kissing her until I pulled away.
(Y/n POV)
I slapped him hard.
"Wtf dude get out of my car!" He did exactly what i said and I drove away. What the fuck is wrong with him? Yes I said he was hot. Yes I still do think he's hot but that doesn't give him a right to kiss me and still kiss me while I'm trying to push him away! He's known me for a day!! You don't go kissing people you just met it's fucking weird especially if u were like "fuck you" I'm the begging! He's so fucking bipolar and he had no right to kiss me. I'm fucking ignoring his ass tomorrow watch. Ethan is going to flip his shit when I tell him. I'll think about this tomorrow all I want to do now is get home and sleep.