𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓀𝒾𝒹

Y/n = your name
•L/n = last name
•E/c = eye color

Your POV
I was on my phone in my first period waiting for my bestie Ethan to get to school so he could tell me about some new tea he had and of course he couldn't just tell me over text because "it's so much more dramatic if I make you wait" I hate him some times. While I was waiting a kid I've never seen before walked into the class. He had short brown hair that was pushed back. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt, black pants and a belt, a blue jean jacket, and a gold necklace. It will be a while before Ethan comes so why not talk to him? I'm always down to make new friends. I went over to where he was sitting.
"Hey I'm y/n! I've never see you before are you new?" I asked while taking the seat in front of him so I could turn around and talk to him. "Fuck off" was all he said not even looking away from his phone. Rude.
"Come on don't be an ass I'm just saying hi." I said while tapping him.
"Fuck you" again he didn't even look up from his phone. Lame.
"Man fuck you too. I hope you know I'm not going to leave your bitch ass alone until your my friend." I said while getting up from the seat.
"See ya later new kid" I walked away and went back to my actually seat and waited for Ethan until he showed up.
"Okay so let me give you the tea. So there is a new kid he's super hot and people are saying he got kicked out of his last school for a really big fight that landed a kid in the hospital. So far based on what I've been told he seems like a lone wolf type but it's his first day so that can change." Ethan said while drinking his coffee.
"Mother fucker it hasn't even been a day how the fuck do you know all this?" Ethan was truly amazing when it came to gossip and knowing everything. Last year he made hella money selling other peoples secrets until the school found out and made him stop.
"I got my ways. You know I always gotta know the tea." The ball Rang before I could say anything else to Ethan and first period started.
(After first period)
Ethan didn't have the same second as me so we went different ways lucky for me I saw the new kid walking to his next class.
"Hey sense I don't know your name can I call you the poor lone wolf?" I questioned
"I'll kill you if you even try and Call me that" damn he's kinda of an asshole. I love it
"Well you haven't told me your name so I'm going to stick with poor lone wolf" I teased him
"My name is Dylan." He looked at me for a split second.
(Dylans pov)
"Okay nice name... poor lone wol-" before she could even finish what she was saying I slammed her against the wall
"Fucking call me that again I dare you." I got close to her face. She was clearly scared it was kinda cute. Now that I get a good look at her she's fucking hot But she'd be more hot if she'd shut the fuck up for once. The bell rang but I didn't care.
"Hey babe. Is this guy giving you trouble"I looked behind me and saw a dude with black hair styled in a e-boy hair cut. I don't know why but hearing him call her babe kinda pissed me off.
"No it's okay" she said back. She didn't call him babe. Maybe they aren't together. Like it's just a nickname. It still pissed me off that he called her that.
"Don't let him call you babe anymore." I whispered in her ear before walking away. I looked back and saw the guy grabbing her chin. I ran back and fucking punch him.
"OMG RYAN ARE YOU OKAY?!" Y/n said while running to the dude to make sure he was okay.
"Don't touch her like that." I dont know why but I felt this possessiveness over this girl that pissed me off. This feeling will probably go away. I walked away from y/n and that Ryan kid.