"That bitch glowing" I heard Ken say and I looked at him.

Ciara was boo'd up with Glizzy and Ken ass was with his lil man.

I leaned over on him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Where yo bra?" He asked me.

"At home" I said and giggled.

"Yo nipples on hard" he told me and I looked down.

"You like it tho" I said and we giggled.

"I do" he whispered in my ear.

Everybody talked while we had our lil conversation.

"Bortlen we gotta talk" one of his hoes came to our table said.

"About?" He asked.

"Us" she said.

"I'm busy" he said.

"WE NEED TO TALK NOW" she said getting loud and everybody eyes were on her.

"Oh shit" somebody yelled out and he looked at her and I got up.

"Who u talking to?" Bortlen asked as he stood up.

"Bortlen no...sit down" I told him as I tried to grab him.

"Say chill" Melvin told him.

"Aww shit" Ken said.

"Wait" the girl said as she moved back.

"Who the fuck u think u talking to?" Bortlen asked and he grabbed her by her arm and walked out the lunch room.

"Melvin go get him" Ciara asked.

"He a grown ass nigga, he know how to handle his pussy" Melvin said and I hit his arm and he got up to get him.

"He gon kill that damn girl" Ken said and we laughed.

The bell rung and we all got up and walked to class.

We walked in Ms. Chapter class and sat down and let her ass teach.
_____________________________

"You got a interview today" my dad told me as he walked into the kitchen.

"What time? And With Whom?" I asked.

"In the next hour and with DJ Vlad" my momma said as she fed KJ.

"Okay, Why am I just now finding out about this?" I asked.

"Because I forgot to tell u" my momma said.

"I coulda been busy tho ma" I said.

"But are u busy?" My dad asked.

".....no bu-"

"Exactly" my mom said.

"Mane they interviews be long as hell" I said.

"Watch yo mouth" they both said.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I'll send u the location" my mom said. "Ciara and Serenity Gotta do their interviews at the same place so see if y'all can ride together".

"Ugh I just wanted to come home and chill and go to sleep but nawl" I said as I walked out the kitchen.

"Shut the hell up and go get ready" my mom said as I walked upstairs and got ready.
______________________________

"I will not rap like my father did, thats not the type of person I am. Shit I tried rapping and baby trust me I sounded worst than Rico Nasty. Okay" I said and giggled.

"Who is your role model?"

"My parents are my role models of course and they will always be"

"What do you do on your free time?"

"Usually I'll go shopping but can't do that without my guards so whenever they available I'll go to the mall and shop or online shop, or I'll be with my friends or at home in the bed sleep" I said.

"Let's talk about your beef u had last year with the rapper Asian Doll and Rubi Rose" the interviewer said and I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"Who the fuck is that?? They sound irrelevant as hell" I said.

"You do"

He showed me a picture and I looked at him like "really nigga?".

"Why did yall start beefing?"

"Ion beef with hoes, I'm too rich and fine for allat okay. Just don't like them hoes"

"Why don't u like them??"

"Damn you don't pay attention to the shade room?? That shit was a year ago but obviously hoes still got so much to say till this day"

He chuckled.

"If u disrespect my momma just know that I'm stepping behind that one so anybody can get it. Ion give no fuck how old you is. Ion tolerate that shit when it comes to my momma, bitch I'll run yo ass over bout my lady" I said.

"PERIODT BITCH" serenity loud ass said and we laughed.

"How did this all start?" Interviewer asked.

"My momma dated Rag Doll nigga before I was even born so I guess hoe still pressed cuz her nigga still want my momma. RanThru Rose still want my daddy and my momma beat her ass before. We was in the mall and ran into them hoes in the middle on Lenox Mall and Rag Doll called herself trynna be a bully but bitch I'm Big Dog fucks u talm bout. What u not finna do is disrespect her in my face and when I'm not around hoe. So they called they sed trynna gang up and try to jump my momma so I jumped in that shit cuz I was trynna stay in a child's place and keep my hands to myself but when u in my momma face bitch u finna get yo ass walked like a dog. Periodt" I said and fixed my jacket.

"Why do u think they are still pressed after all these years?"

"Cuz my momma got that big ass ring on her finger that RanThru wish she had and Rag Doll wish her nigga woulda got her. My momma wearing a motherfucking million dollar ring on her finger, fuck she gotta be worried about a broke hoe for?"

"Speaking of Ring, when will u be popping out with ur Boo?"

I smiled and looked at Serenity. Ciara is still in her interview next door, serenity finished 20 mins ago she was the first to go.

"What boo?? Ion know what u talm bout" I chuckled.

"Mhm" everybody said even the camera crew.

"Damn. Ian got no boo yet, I got somebody but ion consider him as a boo yet. Y'all ain't gon find out either Periodt, my little secret"

My phone started ringing and I answered.

"I'm in a interview right now I'll call u when I'm done" I said in the phone.

"Who was that?" Interviewer asked.

"Yo daddy" I said and smiled as I turned my phone off. "Let's continue with the questions shall we?"

"What your opinion on Cheating and Side Chicks??"

"If you allow ur self to creep with another bitch's nigga then ur a disgusting individual honestly. And for y'all niggas, if u not happy with the bad bitch u with then baby leave Period" I said.

"How can women hearts break easy??? Is it by a Man Cheating or what??"

"In my opinion cheating isn't the main way to break a girl heart, I feel that Lack of Communication, Lack of Attention, The Little things u say when your mad, always complaining about the things she do, takings your anger out of her or ignoring her can really fuck up a woman's head mentally and u make her feel less than what she is. Your the person she goes to for to look for comfort, your suppose to make her bad days go away and u making her feel like nothing" I said.

That's the realest shit I said all day.

"That's deep" interviewer said and we chuckled.