No Sparks Required

No Sparks Required

by: skeletales

Current Status: Completed

Website: Wattpad and Booksie

Synopsis: "Shane Corelli is the most popular guy in his high school. He's got everything a guy his age could ever want: Killer looks, excellent reports, an adoring student body, and a never-ending queue of girls waiting to date him.

On the other end of the social ladder, Beverly Stanton is just another regular student with average grades and her fair share of (two) friends. Nevertheless, she's perfectly happy with the way things are in her life. She doesn't need any drama, and certainly none of the petty kind that Shane tends to bring along with him.

Neither Shane nor Beverly have spoken a decent, nice word to each other since their friendship ended in middle school, and neither are really much willing to...That is, until their Chemistry teacher starts to interfere in the seating-plan and allocates them both together as lab partners.

It would kill Beverly to admit this, but she's well aware that there's that definite amount of Chemistry between them.

In fact, the Chemistry's already sizzling. No sparks required."

Review: This story in also very funny, I love humor. I've read it a few times. Shane is positively drool-worthy. I liked Beverly a lot, sometimes actually, after I got over that fact that her name is the same of a not well liked grandma. There was times where I wanted to smack her, she was very self-conscious of the social ladder.