Ruining His Summer

Ruining His Summer

by: Lyssade

Current Status: Completed/on-going

Website: Booksie & Wattpad*

Synopsis: "He saw everything and then he ratted her out. She went away, but now she's back.

Silvia Brendor went away to prison for setting fire to her father's boat because of Abe Ronrock, the son of a police officer, who ratted her out to police. And after two years of being locked away, she comes back, seeking revenge on Abe and ready to get her life back in check.

But being an ex-con is harder than she thought. Instead of getting back her job as an assistant, she now works for a business renovating yards and gardens. As if that wasn't bad enough, her life gets worse when Abe Ronrock steps back into her life as her "guardian." But it isn’t long before Abe finds himself in the same group as her, thanks to her revenge plot.

Silvia knows that Abe’s falling for her and she discovers that this could be the best revenge plot of all. But the more she finds out about his life, and the more he finds out about hers, the harder it gets for Silvia to stop herself from ending up like Abe.

Falling for the wrong person.

Could they be a perfect match or will she end burning more than just the boat?

One thing is for sure: she'll be ruining his summer this year."

Review: I just finished reading this and it was great. There were a few mistakes and times where I read a sentence and went 'what?'. But all together its great. I felt sorry for Silvia a lot. Why wouldn't I? Her dad pressed charges after burning his boat, spent two years in juvie then comes back and everything was really different. She keeps going back to this guy who only wants her for sex, but I could also see why she always went back to him. Abe was great and genuinely cared for Silvia. I liked pretty much every character. Anyways, Ruining His Summer is a great read.

*please note that the dedication is to the actual author. She just doesn't have Ruining His Summer on Wattpad and it's only available on Booksie.

EDIT: She is now currently posting Ruining His Summer on Wattpad, but under a different account name. Lyssade is her main and UnluckyAlysssa is where this story is being posted. In the external link the Wattpad version in is there but if you want the booksie one then: http://www.booksie.com/romance/novel/lucky_alyssa_/ruining-his-summer/chapter/1