What the...?

After defeating Monokuma and surviving the killing game, you returned back home. It wasn't what you were hoping for but at least it was decent enough for you to get by. After all... you were on your own. Both of your parents passed away when you were at around the age of 5. You had no one to depend on. By the age of 13, you learned how to stand your ground as head leader of the Black Diamond clan. And of course, learning all that stuff at your age means that you grew up too soon... Way too soon.

Even though you were on your own, your parents were rich enough to own a mansion. You were lucky that you did have that mansion and the butlers and maids that help around the place. When your father was killed in a tragic circumstance, you were the one responsible to take over the clan- the Black Diamond Clan. After that, your ultimate officially became the Ultimate Female Yakuza.

Everything was going around smoothly when one night you started to feel dizzy. You thought that it was just your body telling you that you need some sleep since you've been working your ass off, and so with that you took yourself to bed. You think that since you're laying down and resting, the dizziness would die down but it started to get worse and worse by the minute. You tried to get up off your bed to get some headache medicine from the bathroom but the dizziness was so bad that you couldn't even stand. Eventually the dizziness stopped and you were relieved but you could tell something wasn't right. Once your eyes adjusted to the scenery around you, you realized that you were no longer home. From the looks of it, you were in a trial like place...

"W-Who the FUCK is that!?", shouted a blond haired person