Beyond Birthday x reader (Lemon)

(A/N- I only did this because I can't find any B.B x reader lemon so I decided do this, go easy on me this is my first lemon and probably the last one too, Idk I just never thought that I would do this in my life or even read something like this O.O, well I guess there is a first time for everything. And because I Love beyond and L so enjoy! Warning: Sexual content (seriously that you didn't read the title?)

Panb... Panb...

The footsteps got louder... You wrapped your arms around your legs curving like a ball, you had your (E/C) eyes wide in terror, you felt the bead of sweats rolling down your forehead entering in your mouth...

_(Y/N)~

You tremble eve more, you pressed your forehead on your legs hearing the song voice calling your name...

Crack.

You closed your eyes putting your hands in front of your (red/pink) lips... You heard the door close and then the silent filled the air. You diverted your vision seeing feet right beside the bed, you tried to calm down but you couldn't.

"No... Please god don't see me..."

_(Y/N) I know that you are here~- The male voice song.

You saw the knees hit the ground then your heart stopped... You felt your body froze when you saw in slowly emotion the body lay on the ground. You whimpered in horror when the red eyes started to your (E/C) ones.

_Ah! I found you~

_Ahhhh!- You screamed in horror.

The hand grabbed your fragile body pulling you out under the bed, you closed your eyes feeling the tears rolling down your (S/C) cheeks.

_No! Stop!- You screamed.

He only laughed, bringing your body closer to his chest, with your fist you tied to fight back but you felt a cold metallic on your neck making you froze and gulp.

_Oh ohoh don't be a bad girl (Y/N)...- The voice said.

You gulped once more closing your eyes and gritting your teeth feeling the metallic run down in your skin with delicate , you shivered in pain when you felt the cold metallic hurting your delicate skin feeling a liquid rolling down your neck to your (F/C) shirt.

_Ah (Y/N)... You are so fragile...

You watched the male bringing his face closer to your neck, you felt a strong muscle against your neck running from up to down. His hand travelled to the back of your neck pressing more the skin against his mouth and your boy closer to his.

_Hmmm... You're so delicious...

_Be... Beyond...- You whimpered.

The knife continue to travel down to your collar bone, you bit your lip in pain wanting to scream but nobody couldn't heard you and if you did Beyond probably would kill you right there... 

Beyond continue to lick the blood, you stayed there with tears on your (E/C) eyes feling the pain shooting your body.

_Ah (Y/N)...

Suddenly, you felt the pain grow worse in your neck. You bit your tongue and wince in pain... Beyond only laughed...

_It was good to met you (Y/N), my darling...

You opened your eyes in shock and the tears exploded in your eyes, you saw the knife n front of your face, you screamed to anyone help you but you felt something very cold hitting your neck.

You choke blood that started to roll down your chin with a mix with salty tears... You brought your hand to your neck feeling a strong pain... A pain that you never though it would be so painful...