Tsuki Nozumo

Part 2 <3
I couldn't believe my eyes I had two different colored eyes at the age of 13 my mind was all over the place. I just looked at my aunt confused and scared not knowing what to do . *Doors open* I quickly look and it was my sister she looked terrible. She looked scared, confused, she was shaking, I couldn't imagine what she was thinking. "I'm sorry" my sister said in the softest voice, my first reaction was to hug her. "Don't you ever apologize it's not your fault and it never will be, it's my fault I couldn't be a good brother and protect you."

My sister hugged me back and was shaking so much, she started crying, I hugged her tight and looked at her. Then I noticed she was only crying out of her left eye, and she also had a scars on her right eye. I found out that she had 23 stitches on her right eye, but she can still see fortunately. As the days went on we lived with my aunt and she went and got adoption papers and adopted my sister and I. She helped us with everything and anything and she tried to find out what happened to my eye. Also later on in the year we found out that my sister also had two different colored eyes.

My aunt thinks that we might of switched eyes during everything that happened but she still isn't sure. My aunt there so much about her she's honestly incredible she does so much and still makes time for us. She's a middle school teacher and works from 7:00-4:00, then she picks us up from school and takes us home she helps us with our homework. Then she'll make us dinner and tucks us in and from 10:00-1:00 she takes care of elderly people and comes back home, sleeps and then makes us breakfast. She's such a hard worker and I'm really glad she's talking care of us.
*End of flashback*
(3 years later)
January 25, 15 years old 1 month till me and my brothers birthday and 20 days till the day I hate to most...Valentine's Day. Why ? Because I hate all the couples and just all of it that's my reason anyway... I'm Tsuki Nozumo, I have a older brother named Taiyo Nozumo and I live with my aunt Hana Nozumo. We live a pretty basic life, school, eat and sleep, we live in Japan and I'm in 9th grade. Yea so I just started writing in this journal because my brother said it would help me stay organized with all my thoughts. Again this is where we are today and I just gonna wright a bunch of stuff.
Age: 15 turning 16
•Zodiac Sign: Pisces
                   •Height: 5,7
•Favorite Color: Green
•First Name: Tsuki; means moon
•Last Name: Nozumo ; means hope
•Hobbies: Writing, and Drawing
•My likes: Porkbuns, Ramen, Donuts, Raspberries, Mint Chip/Coffee Ice Cream, Strawberry Milk, Fall/Winter, Halloween, Christmas and listening to music
•Dislikes: Tuna, my parents, my scar on my eye, being alone, violence, yelling, Valentine's Day
Yea I think that's most of the stuff about me I try not to hate many things be because it's not good...well that's what I think. What else is there about me, there how I look I guess I can explain that.
Hair: Light Brown
•Eyes: my left is green & my right eye is blue
•Clothes: I like to keep it simple with just jeans and a sweater because I don't like attention (people are extra sometimes)
•I wear a mask because I prefer not to make conversation with other people
And that's it for now because I'm getting tired and I have to go to school tomorrow, I have to wake up early sadly, my brother likes to come early and have breakfast with me it nice but I hate waking up early.