Monstro-BNMHA

|Obvious Fact: Monstro is based off of Monster Cat by Pegboard Nerds.|

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Birth Name:Okesutora Yabun.

|Fun Fact: This means Nightime Orchestra. In Japan, this can be rearranged from last name, first name to convey this description. |

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hero And Artist Name: Monstro

Monstro, more commonly nicknamed Mo, is more so known among the music and radio community as Mo. Many of the media and his fans commonly assume his quirk is musical talent, but for sake of privacy and advantage among villians their true quirk is kept from prying eyes and ears most of the time.

Quirk: Synthesia

Named for it's appearance, Mo's quirk grants him the ability to generate visible waves of UV Ray's through sound depending in intensity.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In fights, the more loud the sound, the higher the UV Rays. Mo's life, thanks to his father has always been musically centered, so Mo favors punk rock when dealing with villians, to get the job done. When it comes to his music making, typically less force is exerted out of his body, making for a safer pastime.

Drawbacks: Being exposed to this much radiation causes serious issues from the quirk source.

The poor felines mouth is due for a full set of dentures by age 40, as radiation can cause tooth loss. At age 25, our furry friend has a tooth gap and two other chompers missing off to the side.

As his quirk is only in effect through vocal talent, much of the cat's clothes, home and recording studio is padded with nylon or polyester, so he can enjoy life to the fullest with minimal things wearing down from the radiation neutralizing materials.

Though it's more common when using his hero license, this loud and jazzy pro hero will often experience toothaches after a fight or a vocal session.