sixteen.

" you're gonna be alright, stop crying babe. " timothée was still with alex, trying to comfort her after her break up. he was trying to tell her jokes, get her food and overall trying to make her feel better.

she was laughing and then she could burst into tears again, making him repeat the process again. but he didn't care.

all of these years, he blamed himself for leaving her the way he did and how he broke her heart.

but he realized he was still so deeply in love with the girl who was standing on the bed and big spooning him in that moment.

when she was happy or laughing, it made his heart so warm and happy knowing he could make her feel that way after all of those years.

" do you wanna watch a movie? " she turned her head at timothée and looking straight into his eyes. " hell yeah. " she said smiling, standing up so she could let timmy get up.

" what do you wanna watch? " she had the biggest smile on her face and that's when he knew she was gonna choose the cheesiest romance movie that he has never saw.

she moved her face closer to his, looking straight into his eyes making him stop breathing. " to all the boys i've loved before 2 " she said with a big smile.

" nooo " said timothée, breaking the intense eye contact and leaning on his back, while alex was almost choking of how hard she was laughing.

" i didn't even watch the first one, " he complained, looking back at her. " WHAT " she almost screamed while still looking at him. she looked down and giggled, " you're kidding " she said looking back at him. he nodded negatively.

she gasped and almost immediately took his face in her hands saying " we definitely have to watch it, " while dragging him into the living room where the tv was.

he knew this was going to be painful to watch, but he wanted to make her happy, so agreed to watch it.

" you're gonna love this, " alex said, logging into her netflix account. " why do you always put me to watch these cheesy romance movies, you know i don't like them. " he said quietly like it was a secret, while rubbing his eyes. " im bringing you to reality, asshole. plus don't tell me call me be your name wasn't cheesy "

" it wasn't cheesy, alright. it's a beautiful love story between two men who couldn't love each other in that time. that's not cheesy! "

" «all love stories are cheesy» , that's what you always say ".

" i fucked a peach, neville. "

she burst out laughing and almost falling off the couch. " alright, that was not cheesy " he muttered under his breath. alex calmed down and sat back next to timothée. " alright, fine, mr. fucking-a-peach-is-not-cheesy, call me by your name was not cheesy "

" can we stop saying cheesy, it's becoming annoying " he said desperately hoping she would stop. " ugh fine, you're not fun, chalamet " she scoffed and went back to scrolling to netflix.

when alex found the movie, timmy asked her again " are we still watching this? " she looked at him with the most serios face and nodded.

she started the movie and no one said anything until timothée started to be annoying about the plot of the movie. " what girlls would write letters to all the boys she ever loved and keep them. in a box. where literally everyone can find if they look hard enough "

alex once again rolled her eyes and went back to watching the movie.

" who the hell would randomly kiss a boy, just so the other dude won't come and talk to her. that doesn't make sense ! " he said pointing at the tv screen.

" can you not be a bitch and look at the movie with your mouth closed? " alex said looking at him. he then crossed his fingers over his lips, making it look like he zipped them, just to make alex sure he would say a word.

the rest of the movie he didn't say anything until the part where lara jean and peter were in the jacuzzi came.

" oh god, oh gOd, very unholy things are happening " he said, covering the girl's eyes. " oh my god timothée are you kidding. " alex answered, trying to remove his hands off her eyes.

" im not kidding, this is an unholy thing and i love father jesus. " when she finally removed his hands off her eyes she looked back at him almost laughing, " do i need to remind you of call me by your name and beautiful boy and lady bird- "

" ok, you know what, fuck you, " he said, getting off the couch. she asked him where was he going and he answered with: " im going to my real friends aka your dogs cause they won't judge me like you do, " he responded, while going outside, being followed by alexandra.

" well i remember you that they are MY friends too. "

" well, guess what, they're not anymore " he said, sticking his tongue out at alex.

he sat down and started petting one of the dogs. alex did the same, petting another one.

they sat in silence for way too long. sometimes they were making eye contact and then rapidly breaking it so it would not make it awkward.

" timmy? " alex looked up at him. " why do you do this? "

" do what? " he seemed confused but he knew exactly what she meant.

" like all of this. bring me food, watch movies, telling me jokes. making me feel better "

timothée was silent and looking deep in her eyes. " it's because i still care about you " he answered.

no one was saying a word. they were just staring into each other's eyes. alex moved herself closer to the boy, still keeping eyes contact.

then they both leaned in and and pressed their lips together for the first time in 5 years.

_._

ahhhh omg, enjoy this cute af chapter. though y'all deserve it. this is also the longest chapter ive done so far oop. anyways hope y'all liked this cuz i literally wrote it at like 3am and i was uwu-ing in my bed.