"I'm about to explode," she whispered, reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra. With a roll of her shoulders, she eased the straps off and she held it off to the side while she covered her breasts. Dropping the bra, Edward moved her arm and cupped her breasts, harshly rubbing her nipples. "Yes ..."

"So beautiful," Edward murmured, looking at her naked torso unabashedly. Bella blushed, feeling desired for the first time in nearly ten years. She went to cover her nudity. Edward captured her arms. "Don't."

"I'm not a pert college coed," Bella chuckled blandly.

"You are beauty personified, Bella," he whispered reverently. He kissed her, tracing his fingers along her spine. She shuddered, feeling every subtle caress on her overheated skin. He devoured her, tasting her mouth and learning every curve of her body. With his hands, he traced her collarbones. Moving his mouth down her jaw, he braced her back as he cupped her breast. Bella moaned, tangling her fingers in Edward's bronze hair. Her hips were moving over his growing hardness.

"I feel like this is my first time," Bella murmured against his forehead.

"It is the first time of many, Bella," Edward breathed, capturing her nipple with his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue and Bella gasped, arching against him. Edward rolled them again and he kissed her body, teasing her to the brink with his mouth and tongue. His fingers glided along her belly. Her legs moved, but they were sluggish. "Just feel, love."

She whimpered, nodding as he inched further down her body and removing her skirt along with her panties. "Edward ..." she groaned.

He crawled up her body, kissing her swollen lips. "Just feel ..."

"You're still dressed, baby," she quipped. "I'm decidedly not." Edward smirked, sitting up and reaching for his buckle. Bella sat up, arching a brow. "You unwrapped me like a present. I want to do the same to you." She made quick work of his belt and pushed his dress pants and boxer briefs over his hips. His cock bobbed, thick, long and leaking. He kicked his pants off and Bella wrapped her hand around his length, plunging her mouth onto him.

"Oh, fuck me," Edward growled. "Bella ..."

She didn't respond verbally, only taking him deeper into her mouth. Her hand cupped his balls as she bobbed her head, coating him with her saliva and making him even harder. She hummed, lost in his taste and his athletic, lean body. He called her beautiful, but he was the beautiful one. His heart was so kind and so loving. He was patient, loyal and protective. She loved him more than words could even express and she prayed that he knew how much she adored him.

He was the perfect of example of how the outside beauty matched the beauty within.

"Bella, I'm ... so good. I'm going to ..." Edward babbled. Bella just continued her sensual assault on his body. Her fingers rolled his balls and she teased between his legs. He gripped the headboard as he unraveled. "Bella!" He tensed as he exploded in Bella's mouth, sending streams of his release down her throat. Bella cleaned him, releasing him with a pop and a smug grin. He panted, sitting down next to her. "You didn't ..."

"I wanted to," she said, caressing his jaw. "Edward, you've given me so much. Ever since we became a couple, you've bent over backwards to meet every one of needs." She kissed his lips. "I love you and I wanted to show you. I know that we can't make love. Not yet. I don't feel confident ..."

"I love you, too, Beautiful Bella," he murmured, kissing her again. He could taste his essence on her lips and he wanted to taste hers. He cradled her body as he pressed her to the pillows. "Remember what I said?"

"Just feel?" Bella replied against his mouth.

He nodded, moving his hand down her lithe body. She tensed when he reached the top of her mound. "What?"