38.0

I walk to the bed and I sit right next to him, still being very silent because I need to process the whole thing before he wakes up. He is so damn beautiful. No way I’m breaking up with him. Not because I’m proud of having him as my boyfriend or anything, just because I’m not going to end a relationship without, you know, doing it first.

I’m just sitting here, staring at how he sleeps. How creepy. He looks like he is having a nice dream because I see a smile on his face. A smile I want to erase with the hell of a kiss but I wont do it because I like him better when he is asleep. I love it how he whimpers so low when he is sleeping. I should just keep him like that all the time, you know.

Good morning, tourist, here is your breakfast but, before you take your sleeping pill again, let’s have sex, okay? That could totally work. I wouldn’t catch the gayness but I’d still be with him. I like how my brain works.

Why am I doing this? I mean, the second sexiest man alive is my boyfriend and I’m trying to screw things up. But I know what the problem is… It’s hard to admit it but I’ve never been this happy in my life and I’m just afraid that I’ll end up doing something to ruin everything. I don’t want to ruin this. I’m terrified of how devastated I’d be if I ever do something to make him want to leave me.

And I don’t even know what to do. What I’m supposed to say? Good morning, boyfriend. Let’s go have breakfast. I suck at this and I can’t call Zayn or Liam because I would have to explain everything and I’m not ready yet. Plus I still hate them for hiding their incest from me. I’ll call the model, she may be a slut but she knows about relationships.

“S.O.S.,” I tell her as soon as she picks up the phone, “We need to talk.”

“Harry,” her morning voice sucks, “It’s like-”

“It’s past 10 am, no excuses. You have to get up and come,” I cut her off.

“But I went to bed at 8,” she whines.

“Not my problem. You can’t be sleeping at 10 am.”

“Ugh, what do you need to talk about? Talk to the tourist.”

“It’s about him,” I explain, “I asked him to be my boyfriend and now I’m freaking out.”

“Awww,” she drags the word way too much.

“You see? This is happening because we hang out with him. We are all gay now.”

“There’s a naked ginger sleeping next to me. I’m not being gay right now,” she laughs.

“Come or I’ll never talk to you again and I can’t even imagine how painful that must be.”

“Sounds like a dream,” she sighs, “I’ll be there in 5.”

“5 freaking minutes? That’s too long, hurry up.”

“You are so annoying!” she yells.

“Take a picture of the ginger though, I wanna see how that looks like.”

I exit the room and I sit on the floor, right outside the door. A minute later, I get a message from the model. I open it and there it is, a full frontal of the sleepy ginger. That’s big. Good one, Ed.

“Told you he was big,” she says as she sits next to me.

“I was kidding, you sociopath! You didn’t have to send me this. I can’t believe you!”

“Why did you ask then?” she shrugs.

“It was a joke!”

“Whatever, it’s too early to see the difference and I wanted to show off. I sent it to my other friends too,” she says. What the hell?