🗡️ Chapter 5

A/N: this chapter contains smut. Thou shall not read if thou ain't comfortable.

If you're unholy and comfortable like me, scroll abi tap which ever one you're using.

And enjoy.

That's if you do.

But hol' up!

I'm still starting the book and there's smut.

Should I really?

I've already posted it why am I still asking.

Sorry for wasting your time and if you read all that, you're a darling.

I love you.

If you didn't, I didn't say you were not because I wouldn't even read what I wrote myself.

Now to the main book...

____________________________

As Taehyung crossed the front door of the house, Jungkook slammed the door shut and pushed Taehyung towards the door, placing his lips on his (Taehyung's).

Taehyung moaned into the kiss, wrapping his hand around Jungkook's neck and bringing him closer, now carding his fingers through the raven hair.

He tugged on it, making Jungkook moan and then bit Jungkook's lower lip.

Their make out session was interrupted by a ringing phone.

Jungkook groaned, licking his lip.

"aren't you gonna answer that?" Taehyung asked biting his lip.

"it's not that important." Jungkook replied as the phone stopped ringing. He went back to kissing Taehyung and the phone began ringing again.

Taehyung ended the kiss, "I think you should take that." he said letting go of Jungkook's neck and trying to arrange his disheveled hair.

"yeah I should." Jungkook mumbled in annoyance.

It wasn't really everyday that Taehyung agreed to a make out session like this one.

And whoever was calling had just ruined everything.

He took the phone out of his pocket, reading the name of the contact.

Jimin.

Jimin was calling him.

That little shit. The little cockblocker.

He was truly a little shit. (A/N: no offense Jimin.)

He slid his hand against the green button and brought the phone up to his face. He was face timing.

"what do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie? Who's that?"

"Jimin."

"is that Tae I hear? Give him the phone!" Hoseok yelled in the background.

The sound of his foot falls were heard and he appeared on the screen.

"hey hyung." Jungkook said.

"hey Kook. Where's Tae?"

"why are all of you after him? Do I not exist? No one wants to talk to me." Jungkook said pouting.

"you know that only works on Jimin."

"hey hyung." Taehyung said landing beside Jungkook.