Get Away From Her! (Fem Reader)

Beginne am Anfang

His red and white hair flopped around as he searched the perimeter, trying to hear the crying he heard before he entered the building. He soon realized his friends had taken care of the rest of the league, meaning the fight was over. Out of the corner of his eye, Shoto noticed news reporters walking around, trying to find a hero to interview. He quickly rushed away from the scene, finally hearing the sound of the crying. After a few moments, he eventually ended up in an abandoned alleyway. The crying got louder and louder as he approached the dead end, now realizing it was coming from a wooden box. Shoto quickly took the lid off, revealing a crying, (E/C)-eyed baby. "What the hell?" He mumbled, carefully raising the child out of the box. Once the baby was in his arms, he saw a note underneath them. "Her name is (Y/N). We can't afford to take care of her. Please, give her a good home if you find her." He read, frowning as he realized the little girl was abandoned by her parents. He didn't know if it was because she was so helpless, or because of her dopey smile when she snuggled against his left side, but he decided at that moment to become her father.'

The Pro Hero groaned as he felt his leg shaking, making him open his eyes. He squinted from the bright light, quickly realizing it was the morning. "Daddy! You're home!" A familiar voice exclaimed, making him smile even in his sleepy state. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" He asked, sitting up and pulling the (H/C) into his lap. She looked up at him with her energetic, (E/C) eyes. "Yeah! Auntie was fun to play with!" She declared, smiling brighter when she felt her father kiss the top of her head. "Well, I'm off for the next week, so hopefully I'll be fun to play with as well. Now then, what would you like for breakfast?" He asked, ruffling her (H/C) hair. "Pancakes!" She shouted, bouncing up and down from excitement. Shoto laughed at her energetic nature, despite it being so early in the morning. "Okay, sounds good. Can you go wash up before I come downstairs to make breakfast?" He asked, (Y/N) rapidly nodding her head. She got off her father's lap, sending him one last smile before rushing out of the room and towards the bathroom. Once there, she used the small, plastic stool Shoto had bought so she could actually reach the sink. As she began washing her hands, she heard the front door open. "Daddy?" She asked, drying her small hands with a cloth and slowly walking down the stairs. A small gasp escaped her lips as she locked eyes with someone who wasn't her father, but someone who she wasn't allowed to see. "You're coming with me, my grand-daughter..." The man declared walking towards the four year old (H/C).

Just as Shoto finished changing into some casual clothes, he heard a scream. "(Y/N)?" He called, but got nothing in response. "(Y/N), answer me!" He shouted, still getting no replies. With fear blossoming in his chest, he rushed out of his room and towards the bathroom, finding nothing but the faucet still running. "Shit..." He cursed, running a hand through his hair in stress. He immediately ran down the stairs, finding it in a terrible state. Vases were knocked over, leaving glass all over the floor. Some of the walls had scorch marks, and there were dents all over his ceiling and floor. The couch was knocked over and pillows were spread out all over the first floor. "She used her quirk..." He deduced, trying to find some clue as to what happened. Shoto then glanced over at the front door, noticing it was open and the door knob was melted. "That bastard!" He cried, the scorch marks suddenly making sense. Somehow, his father had found out about (Y/N)'s quirk. She was an early bloomer, receiving her quirk at age three. Shoto immediately grabbed his car keys, rushing out of the house and getting into his car, all rationality leaving his mind.

After about a half an hour drive, he arrived at his father's house. 'I never wanted her to come here. That old bastard is a dead man if even a hair on her head was hurt!' He thought, feeling his right arm begin to frost and steam coming off of his left side. His emotions were getting out of control, making his quirk act up. He opened the door of his car, slamming it shut before rushing over to the front door, preparing to knock. However, he was stopped by hearing a familiar voice cry out in pain. "Stop! I don't want to!" He heard (Y/N) scream, making his blood boil. He pounded his fist against the door, getting no response. With a growl, he kicked the door open and let himself inside, making his way to the training room he spent many years in. He whipped the door open, his glare as cold as his ice. Endeavor stood in front of (Y/N), who was puking on the ground. He took notice of the burn in the shape of a hand around her forearm, meaning Endeavor had dragged her here. "You fucking bastard! Get away from my daughter!" Shoto yelled, stomping over to his father. He protectively stood in front of (Y/N), who only cried harder when her father showed up. "Shoto, get out of the way. She will be my new successor." Endeavor declared, making Shoto even more furious. He grabbed his father's collar, pushing him against the wall. "She will not! You won't ever come near her ever again!" Shoto declared, his left and right sides getting more intense. "Shoto, you and your siblings were all failures. She developed her quirk at age three! Three! That's two years before you did! If I start training her now, she'll be a prodigy by age nine!" His father argued, Shoto growling. "Your 'training' is just abuse! I won't allow you to harm her like you did me! If you ever come near her again, I won't hesitate to protect her." He announced, releasing his grip from his father. He leaned down and opened his arm to (Y/N), who rushed into the protective embrace immediately. As she was sniffling, Shoto sent one last glare to his father before picking up his daughter, walking out of the house of nightmares.

He carried her all the way to his car, buckling her up in her carseat and kissing the top of her head before getting in the driver's seat, beginning to return to their home. "Sweetheart, he'll never come near you again. I promise. Now, how about we go home and have those pancakes you asked for?" He asked, smiling at her. (Y/N) let out one last sniffle before looking up at her father, nodding her head gently. "I love you (Y/N). I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop him." He admitted, looking down in shame. "It's okay, daddy. I love you too." She replied, making her father smile once again.