41. Give me last chance / final decision

Start from the beginning

"What? Don't you like your name... If not then change it... I don't care" I said with mocking smiled. And was about to passed him but he grabbed my hand stopping me from going.

"Please listen to... I'm extremely sorry for whatever I did... I wasn't thinking straight hana.. I wasn't ready for this responsibility..."

"You don't have to be responsible now... I'm enough for my child.. so go enjoy your so called Life" I cut him off yanking his hand away. And turned to go.

"I love you hana"

I stopped on my track. My heart stopped my breath caught in my throat. My eyes widened in shocked.

He never said those words to me. I was dying to heard those words but he never said. And I know he would have never said those words if he didn't meant it.

But he is late

I thought and a tear escaped my eyes.

He comes in front of me and cupped my face. I was still in my daze but I could see his moisten eyes.

"I love you Jaan... I really love you... I love you so much.. You become my heart's beat hana.. you become my peace.. you become my life.. You become my everything hanu... I don't need anything except you and our baby.. I was wrong to think that our marriage and being father will destroy my dreams but no being away from both of you will destroy me..." He paused in between his confession and came closer to my face and put his forehead on mine. And took my hand and placed it on his chest. Above his heart.

"Its hurting hanu... It's really hurting without you... My every heart beat give me pain.. i didn't realise when my heart become yours but when you left me my heart hurts. It's started giving me pain.. I want you hanu.. I need you... I need our baby.. I need my family to live... I will die if I don't get you both in my life..." i felt his tear slipped on my cheeks. He placed his one hand on my stomach making my heart skip it's beat. While my eyes closed their own.

"Please jaan... forgive me.. please give me last chance... I will make everything right.. I can't live without you hanu. I really love you.. trust me I do" he begged in whispered and I felt his lips touching mine.

And then the way he kissed Ariba in front of me and told everyone that my child isn't his make my eyes shot open before he could kiss me I pushed him and slapped him hard on his cheeks. He looked at me in shocked and hurt.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled with all my heart. No matter what, I will never forgive him. He broke me way too much to I ever think about going in his life again.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled and grabbed his collar bringing him closed to my face.

"Did you hear me! I. HATE. YOU! I don't have any space in my life for you! Your dead for me! I will never forgive you rahmaan for what you did to me" I spat on his face and in the end whisper my tears started falling down.

"Zindagi bhar chaha tujhe.. intezar tera tha mujhe.. Wafa di Maine hamesha tujhe..
badle me diya tune sirf Dard mujhe" I was still holding his collar.

( I loved you all my life.. I was waiting for you.. I've always been loyal to you.
But in return.. you only gave me pain)

(A/N: it's my first shayri🙈 I don't know how it is.. but I hope you like it.. if you like it then tell me I will start writing shayri too😜)

"I loved you rahmaan... I truly did.. but in return what I got.. your betrayal.. your cheating..." He cut me off cupping my face again.

"I never cheated on you Jaan.. trust me.. I never did.. that was my anger... What I did was just in heat of the moment. After accepting you as my wife I never think about any other women.. I swear on my child hana.. you have captured my heart and mind after my birthday night.. I was not able to think about anything and anyone but you. May I realised late but I love you. I really love you" he said with tear filled eyes. But I shook my head with broken smiled.