Adjusting

Aviana  was a 16 year old girl that recently had been placed in a new foster home. She was a foster kid, and her previous home was a nightmare. All she did was look after her foster siblings and clean after everyone. Her foster mother only used her for money, and when she was mad, Aviana was like a human punching bag. She was happy when her social workers came and took her away a week earlier.

The foster home she was in was really caring and kind to her, the Adam-Fosters. In the family was A women named Stef, and her wife Lena, along with their 5 children. 4 of them were foster kids,  she believed.

"Mariana hurry up!! Your gonna make everyone late!!"  Mariana's twin brother, Jesus, shouted. "Just give me a second, god." Mariana shouted back. Aviana was half awake when everything was happening, and as much as she wanted to go back to sleep, she knew she couldn't. So she groaned and got up, waiting for Mariana to finish. The line for showering was bigger now. I'm front of her was Jesus, Brandon, [he's the real son and the oldest] and Jude. Jude was Callie's little brother, even though he didn't look all that little.

20 minutes later
Aviana's POV

I'm finally in the shower trying to be as quick as possible. After cleansing and rinsing I turn off the faucet and grab a towel. I walk to the sink to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth and do my morning routine and get some clothes on I go downstairs.

As I walked to the kitchen I see everyone at the table eating breakfast

As I walked to the kitchen I see everyone at the table eating breakfast. I sat down next to Jesus, since that was the only seat left. "Good morning Aviana, how'd you sleep? Are you ready for your first day at Anchor Beach?" Lena asked. Shoot. I forgot I was starting at a new school today. "Yeah, um it won't be that bad since I'm kinda used to being the new kid." I replied. "Ooh, what year are you?" Mariana asked, giving a smile. "Oh i'm a junior" I had said back."Cool, you'll be with me and Jesus" Mariana said. "So Aviana, can you stop by my office when you get to school? I'm the vice principal at Anchor Beach and I wanna make sure you get a schedule and stuff like that." Lena told me. "Yeah, sure" I replied. "Okay my babies you guys are gonna be late if you don't go now so have a good day we love you!" Stef said while pushing us all out the door. "Is every morning like this?" I asked Callie. "Not really, but it happens often. I guess Mariana doesn't know that other people live here." She answered. All the kids piled into a Blue Mini Cooper. I started to walk when someone had called my name. "Aviana! Aviana! Hey don't you ride to school with us? Come on!" She turned around to see that it was Jesus calling her. "No it's fine, thanks though!" She said. She saw Jesus frown and she turned back to walking.

A Couple Minutes Later

As I finally got to the front of the school, I saw the blue Mini Cooper the fosters kids rode in. They had gotten there before me. I  stared back at the school. It wasn't that bad, there was a beach, which was really cool. And the kids didn't look all that intimidating. "Well, here we go." I said, walking towards the main entrance.

So this is the end of chapter 1!!😁 let me know if I should make any changes. This is my first ever book so please don't make fun of me 😭. I know the fosters is an old show but I really love it and I decided to write about it. Enjoy!