Chapter 5 The Good In The Bad

Today, the Coronavirus will come down at 2:00 pm. So we still have 1 and a half hours to prepare for this monstrous boss creature (Well it is not a creature, but we are too used to having bosses as animals like Lord Lythornax or The Goats)
Thorodolosaur and the others has been trying to resist the pressure of doing it almost non-stop, (Even though the breaks are more common now thanks to Titanoboa.) obviously, we were tired too.
  "Break time!" yelled Tyrannosaurus Gen 2, "This time it is 30 minutes!"
  "Yes! Finally!" most of us whispered to ourselves.
  But then, I heard something I don't think I was supposed to hear: it was Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 whispering the reason why he gave us breaks.
  "Hopefully they'll be happy now, I mean they have been complaining a lot..." he whispered.
  "I should really tell this too everyone, obviously including Synthetoceras, Eucladoceros and Megaloceros (Which is the oldest of them all, and he's a brother.)."
  "Guys, you might think Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 is a strict boss..."
  Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 was just walking by.
  "Okay, continuing what I just said, you might think he's a strict boss, but I was lucky enough to not get spotted by him and heard the reason why he gave us breaks." I said to the deer family.
  After finally saying (Or probably exposing) (I know I shouldn't have done it.) the truth to everyone, I realized I talked for 31 minutes. I (and the others.) rushed back to the Training Grounds to train once again.
  I heard that a non-familiar voice had entered my eardrums. It said,
  "I have come to challenge all of you! Mua-haha!"
  I looked at the sun, it was 2:00 pm!