𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛;

ابدأ من البداية

"Sapnap, Tubbo. What happened here?"

"Drug dealing," Both of them said in unison as [Name] glared at his lover and his friend.

"Really? Drug dealing? That's how you're gonna- You know what, you do what you do and I do my own thing yeah?"

·

"Niki, how's the flag going?"

"Doing great boss!"

"Okay, keep up the good work!" [Name] smiled as he wrote something down on his clipboard.

"[Name]!!" Wilbur exclaimed as he ran towards his lover and tackled him into a hug. Both of them laughed as the taller male hugged him back tightly.

"Hey! Wil! How are doing you hun?"

"Amazing! How's everything?"

"Doing great, hun. Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, are you proud? Of what we did? This country, our pride and glory. We did great. You did great,"

"Thank you [Nickname]. Of course, I'm proud. Thanks to everyone. Tommy, Tubbo and others. Especially you"

"Aw, you're adorable," The couple smiled. Tubbo came running into their moment and shouted. "Hey! Hey guys! Let's take a picture!" Everyone agreed as they gathered around. "Say L'manberg!"

"L'MANBERG!"

·

"-is to revoke!, the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit!" [Name]'s eyes widened as he looked at the terrified male beside him. He quickly took his hand and squeezed it.

"Wil, look at me. Go and find a place you could hide in. Create a small hideout and I'll find you okay? Now go! Go!" [Name] pushed him as he started to run while the guards were chasing after the two males. Everyone was shocked as they shouted in disbelief. Tubbo was silently sobbing, seeing his best friend being banished from the country. [Name] pulled him in for a hug, comforting him by rubbing his back. "Don't worry, I'll get them back. Just stay with me for now,"

·

[Name] was stealthily walking around the forest without his president's acknowledgement. It was dark, he could barely see things. A torch wouldn't help him. It would blow his cover. He had his sword in hand, the other his shield. Just in case anyone sees him and tries to fight him off. 

In a far distance, he sees a dimly light part of the forest. He quickens his pace, hoping for Wilbur to be there. "Then let's be the bad guys,"

"What...?" The ex L'manberg citizens turned around to see [Name] standing there with his guard down. Sour expressions were written all over his face.

"[Name]!" Both of them whispered-shouted as the male only stood there in disbelief.

"What the hell are you planning Wilbur? What do you mean 'be the bad guys' huh?"

"[Name]! Perfect you're here. Well here's my plan. I'm gonna blow up L'manberg! Because if I can't have L'manberg, NO ONE ELSE CAN-[Name] raised his hand and slapped his lover's face.

"Wil! Are you out of your fucking mind? Blowing up the country we build!? WE BUILD!?" he pointed to himself, Wilbur and Tommy. He clenched his fists as he tries to calm himself. He placed both of his hands on Wilbur's shoulder.