Capming trip pt1

Comment please pretty please I've missed you guys

Also go read lat summer I've been working on it

-

"I've never been camping before" Betty said looking at the landscape as jughead parks the truck carrying the camper getting with Reggie. The two almost immediately taking off their shirts to go swim in the lake.

"Since I'm the only REAL man I'll help set up the extra tents." Travis shook his head at the two boys playing with water guns.

"You wanna go play with them too don't you?" Cheryl asked with a knowing grin.

"Yes..." He said excitedly.

"Go." The three girls said at once Travis excitedly clapping his hands together throwing of his shirt running towards them.

-

"So for the sleeping situation I was think we have two people in the tent and then the other 4 can sleep in the camper." Veronica ask once Toni helped set up the tent with Veronica. Cheryl and Betty sitting on the chairs set around the campfire pit.

"Me and Toni can take the tent it gets us away from Reggie's smelly self." Cheryl offers.

"But what about jughead don't you wanna sleep with him?" Toni smiled a sarcastic smile Cheryl rolling her eyes.

"I don't wanna hear jughead moans all night yuck. She's sleeping with you" Betty said as she trapped a lizard in a cup.

"I'm gonna eat you." Betty whispered to the lizard rubbing the cup in circles.

"Ow fuck" Veronica cursed as she the zip tie she tried to get off the chair slapped against her finger. Toni frowned and grabbed her finger.

"You'll be okay." Toni smirked at the girl.

"Kiss it better?" Veronica said not thinking anything deep of it but the way Cheryl saw it they were making out.

Toni smiled and kissed her finger softly. "All better." Toni winked looking over to Cheryl who was glaring at Veronica. She only smiled at her looking at Betty curiously.

"I'm gonna make you feel nice baby don't you worry I'll make you feel wet and warm." She whispered to the lizard licking at the cup.

"She seriously needs help."

It was a few hours later the boys were now dried off and Reggie has snuck some hidden booze. Of course the teens took advantaged and they all got kinda buzzed.

"Lets play spin the bottle like NOW." Travis laugh chugging the last few sips of vodka and placing the bottle in the middle of the circle.

"What is this middle school?" Jughead laughed.

"Buzz kill. It'll be fun." Veronica agreed.

"Lets do it" jughead said with a grin.

"Nothing is personal." Reggie looked at everyone making sure it was clear. Cheryl and Toni made eye contact. Toni and the rest agreed soon after.

"Ooo me first." Betty giggles crawling over. The girl was basically naked she wore short denim shirt and a tight bikini top Veronica making the girl wear her jacket in case she got cold.

Betty spins the bottle and giggles when it lands on Toni. The group cheered on Cheryl clenching her hands around the solo cup taking a sip.

"The Kiss has to last longer than thirty seconds or you have to spin again." Reggie announced.

"Oh yay." Betty clapped crawling onto Toni's lap letting Toni's hair down out of the ponytail. Toni lazily put her hands on the blondes hips. She leaned in but not before winking at Cheryl who rolled her eyes.

Betty connected their lips the kiss was fast and hard and very lustful. Betty was practically grinding into Toni's thighs as Toni squeezed her hips. After about thirty seconds Betty pulled away.

"You taste like candy." She laughed hopping away. Toni laugh wiping her swollen lips. The group hoot and hollered for the Kiss well besides Cheryl that was.

Toni started to button her shirt back up from where Betty was casually playing with them. While doing this she caught Cheryl's eyes on her so instead of buttoning them up she slowly started to unbutton the shirt revealing her cleavage. Cheryl bit her lip now staring at the girl directly.

After about ten minutes it was Cheryl's turn. At this point jughead has kissed Veronica Reggie kissed Betty and Travis had kissed jughead. Cheryl was yet to kiss anyone of the group yet.

"Alrighty bombshell it's your turn then I'm calling it a night." Reggie looked at the red headed girl who nodded and quickly spun the bottle. She watched it slow down almost stopping at Travis but somehow moved just a little too far to the left to where Toni was sitting.

"TWO in one night get some topaz. " Veronica laughed. This time Toni crawled over to Cheryl hesitating to get on her lap. She wasn't waiting for permission she was caught in the dark eyes staring at her boobs lust all in her eyes with a hint of something else dare she say it it looked as if Cheryl was in love in that moment.

"Cmon topaz dont chicken out." Cheryl husked as she looked in Toni's honey eyes. Not waiting any longer Cheryl gripped the back of Toni's bare thigh and slid her on her lap.

Toni's bare thighs were around Cheryl's midriff and sides the feeling making Cheryl bite her lip.

"Hurry up in kiss girls" Reggie teased.

Without a warning Cheryl pushed her lips onto Toni's. This kiss was passionate and slow and heated. Toni's arms were around Cheryl's neck while Cheryl's were grabbing her ass squeezing it Toni doing her best to hold back the moans.

Almost immediately Toni granted access to her mouth Cheryl sliding her tongue inside exploring the pink highlighted beauty's mouth. It tasted of mint and vodka a mixture that wouldn't necessarily go together but as of right now do.

Cheryl let her finger tips graze over the girls thighs and right above her boobs but before she could Reggie started to clap.

"Damn jughead I think topaz is stealing your girlfriend." Reggie jokes but little did he know that was exactly what was going on. The two pull away and stare at each other in shock. But Toni only simply gets off her lap and returns back to her seat.

-

It was close to 1 am when Cheryl entered the tent the two were having to share Toni looked to be asleep so Cheryl took the chance to change. Toni didn't know she was changing when she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened at the seen it was just Cheryl's naked back but she could see her bare ass. Toni quietly gulped and looked away.

"You like what you see?" Cheryl ask sliding her shorts and long T-shirt on.

"I'm sleeping." Toni lied looking at the opposite direction of Cheryl.

Cheryl got under the big blanket her legs almost untangling with Toni's.

"Toni?" Cheryl said softly.

Toni turned around laying on her side to face her. Toni and Cheryl were only inches apart there breath hitting each other's faces.

"Yes Cher?" Toni hummed curiously

"Did you like the kiss with Betty?" Cheryl asked nervously.

"It was a good kiss." Toni admitted. "But it doesn't come close to yours." Toni smiled lightly tucking the red strands of hair away from Cheryl's face.

"Will you hold me? I know you probably think I'm a baby but-" Cheryl's interrupted when Toni wraps her arms around Cheryl's back and pulls her too her chest. She lays her head on Cheryl's should snuggling into the crook of her neck.

"Goodnight Cher." Toni yawned closing her eyes loving how the girls perfume invaded her.

"Goodnight tt." Cheryl responded kissing her forehead before untangling their legs and holding Toni's lower back her cheek against Toni's head.