"excuse me, Professor. Perhaps, I heard you wrong.. I thought you said..'the five of us'.." Draco added.

"No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates." mom said and we grinned at him.

Time skip to the next night

Outside, at night, we're being led by Mr Filch to Hagrid's hut.

" A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming. You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." Mr Filch said, trying to scare us but I'm not affected by it at all.

Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.

"A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?"

Hagrid sniffles and sigh "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony."

"well, isn't that good? He'll be with his own kind" I said, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania? What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all" Hagrid said in a sad tone. I kinda feel bad that dad has to send Norbert away.

"Oh for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you." Mr Filch said in annoyed tone.

" The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are..... Werewolves" Draco said, obviously terrified.

"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that. Nighty-night." Mr Filch said then walk away.

Hagrid then take us into the dark forest. In the forest, he stopped and dipped in his finger in a silver puddle. He showed us the blood of unicorn that was attacked by an unknown creature.

" Hagrid... What is that? " Harry said with his face scrunched up in confusion.

" What we're here for. See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." I noticed that Harry's staring at something or someone. I realized a cloaked figure walking through the forest.

" So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me" Hagrid demanded.

"alright" Ron said weakly.

"And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy and Elora. " draco grimaces at the mention of Harry's name and he scooted closer to me.

"okay. Then I'll get Fang!" Draco said.

" fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward" Hagrid added and Fang whines.

~

We are walking through the forest, Fang leading. Draco has the lamp.

"You wait till my father hears about this. This is servant's stuff" Draco complained and I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared. " Harry said and Draco scoffs. I stayed quiet since I am appreciating the calmness of the forest but these two just have to ruin it.