"Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Hehe, not a soul knows how. Except for me and Dumbledore. I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that." A cauldron over a fire begins to rattle.

" Oh!" Hagrid hurries over and grabs something "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" he puts the thing, an egg, on the table. We look at the egg.

" Uh, Hagrid, what exactly is that?" Harry said in curiosity.

"That? It's a ... its um... "

"I know what that is! But Hagrid, how did you get one?" Ron said, his eyes on the egg.

"I won it. Off a stranger I met down at a pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid off it, as a matter of fact" Hagrid explained to Ron's question.

The egg rattles and cracks. Pieces fly off as a baby dragon emerges. It squeaks and slips on an egg piece.

"Is that...a dragon? " Hermione asked before I could.

"That's not just a dragon. That's a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania" Ron beamed.

"Isn't he beautiful? Oh. Bless him, look. He knows his mummy. Hehe. Hallo, Norbert" The dragon squeaks as it looks at Hagrid. I look at Hagrid in surprised... Mommy? Hagrid doesn't look like mommy though... More like... Whatever..

" Norbert?" I said, chuckling.

" Yeah, well, he's got to have a name, doesn't he?" Hagrid said while patting it.

"Don't you, Norbert? " Hagrid said while patting it.

Norbert backs away, hiccups and blows a fireball of fire into Hagrid's beard.

"Ohh! Oooh, ooh, ooh, well...he'll have to be trained up a bit, of course. " Norbert hiccups. I smiled at it.

"who's that?" Hagrid said while staring at the window making all of us turn to the window. We saw a glimpse of blonde haired boy. Draco..

"Malfoy" Harry said.

"oh dear" Hagrid said.

Returning from Hagrid's hut, we walked through a corridor. Harry tell us how much Hagrid wanted a dragon as a pet but now, Draco found out about it. This is bad.

But we stop in out track as we saw mom stand there, right in front of us in her nightgown.

"good evening" she said, looking sternly at us. Draco appeared from behind her, smirking at us smugly.

~

Right now, the four of us are standing in front of mom's desk, while Draco is feet away, smirking.

"Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken. Each" our eyes went wide as we look at her.

"excuse me, Professor. But Elora isn't in this. They forced Elora to come" Draco said making me turn to him with widen eyes. He looks at me and shrugs. I frowned.

"no. Let me exp-"

"what Malfoy said was true. We forced her" Hermione said and Harry nodded, confirming it.

" fine. Miss Dumbledore, you're out of this. And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all five of you will receive detention." Mom said, eyeing us sternly.