SCP 035 x 049 The Art of Seduction

Requested by orlamacdougall695
Scp 035 x 049 lemon/smut

Warning: 18+ content is ahead! Turn away while you can!!!!

Scp 049 was operating on the latest victim of the pestilence, if you could call crudely ripping them open with a rusty scalpel and pouring unknown, foreign liquids into the corpse operating. This had been his 4th time tampering with the body of what used to be a foundation scientist. Thanks to mass containment breach, he was set free from his confinement and was able to track down sources of the pestilence more effectively and without the restrictions the foundation had bound him to.

049 grunted, he had found a very interesting setback on his path to the cure. Perhaps he had been too confident in his cure if he hadn't noticed such an obvious yet critical step. He continued doing additional work on the corpse when he felt a presence in the room with him. He already knew who it was.

"You've always been lack luster at stealth, my friend, it would seem that it's gotten worse with time." 049 remarked, not taking his focus away from his patient.

"Oh, how you wound me! My dearest friend, how could say something so cruel to your truest, most loyal-" The mask was cut off by the plague doctor.

"What is it, 035? Can't you see that I am busy. I have just come across a stumbling discovery in my work towards the cure, and it was important that I tend to it and understand this hurdle as soon as possible." 049 said, he was a bit annoyed that his old friend had chosen now of all times to interrupt him.

"Oh, I see how it is. Don't have time for little ol' me? Well let's change that." 035 before promptly going up to the body and shoving it off the operating table, and laying himself onto it, his tragedy mask turning to comedy.

"035!" 049 barked out in annoyance. He really forgot how much of a attention seeking nuisance he could be at times. That when he noticed what 035's host was. It was of a well built man, he noticed that he was only only wearing the lab coat commonly found worn by foundation scientists and pants unbuttoned and unzipped. He turned his head away, wanting to hide his fluster.

"What an interesting fashion choice you've picked up on." 049 said. He uncomfortably scooted a bit backwards, wanting to leave the awkward closeness they had. 035 only hopped off the table and stepped closer towards him.

"Really? Do you fancy it? Do you find it suitable? Do you find it... Desirable~" 035 asked teasingly as came towards 049 until they were nearly so close that they could feel each other's breath.

"What is it you seek out by doing this? What are you getting at?" 049 asked, the blush on his face was apparent and glowing. He turned his head away from 035 again when he felt the mask's hand grab him by his chain and forced him to look his old partner in the face.

"You're a intelligent individual, you're good at solving things. I'll let you answer that one on your own~" 035 said before he leaned in and kissed 049, well, as well as they are able to. The good doctor allowed himself to relax into the kiss and allows his hands to lower to 035's hips.

"Oh my dear, dear doctor. I've been sick for so long. Sick with a burning, flaming passion for you.. It's been eating me from the inside out! It's been making me lose sleep!-"

"035, you don't even sleep." 049 corrected him. 035 eyes glowed with frustration from being interrupted

"Oh God damnit, 049! Just let me have one dramatic monologue about my growing lust for you!" The mask complained. 049 then suddenly pinned 035 to the floor, much to his shock. 035 looked into 049's eyes, only to see the look of complete desire and hunger for him.

"Now, now, my good friend, why would I let you ramble on about such over done tropes when it stops us from really having fun." 049 growled into 035's "ear", which made the mask involuntarily shiver with anticipation.

"You should know better than to tease me, 035." 049 continued, ripping off the lab coat, allowing the cold air to hit 035's "body".

"You should know that once I set my eye on something.." 049 then began taking off 035's pants and boxers, revealing his entire body to the doctor.

"I never let it out of my sights."

035 couldn't help but chuckle out of surprise, he never knew that the well mannered doctor he had always known had such a wild side.. It turned him on.

"Oh 049! I had no idea! But before we do anything! I first have to ask if we should! What if we aren't meant to be.." 035 said dramatically, knowing good and well that he wanted this, but him being him, he couldn't just say it. What's the fun in that?

"Hush. You've said it yourself. You've been so horribly sick for so long without any check ins or anything. It would be cruel to leave you without any cure for your affliction~" 049 chuckled as he grinded himself onto 035. 035 could feel his "face" burn when he felt the doctors member rub against him. He let out a gasp as he felt his hosts member go hard as well.

"Well, what are you waiting for? I'm so desperate for something, anything that could help me! What I'm trying to say is.. Cure me, doctor.. Do so thoroughly and without mercy!" 035 beckoned. 049 just smirked behind his mask ( Technically his mask is his face but y'all get the point) and thrust himself inside 035.

035 let out a moan as 049 began thrusting in and out of his old friend, leaving 035 a moaning mess on the floor. 049 left love marks and bruises all over 035's neck. He wanted 035 to remember what happened here this night for the rest of his life. Well, more like until 035's body dissolves but it's the thought that counts.

For the first time, 049 had seen 035 in such a vulnerable, submissive position. It was so unnatural yet exciting to hear 035 be the one to beg for once. To watch the proud mask fall apart and succumb to the fury of lust. The entire experience was dream like. Euphoria that the both hadn't felt before in their long existences.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god! My love, I'm so close~" 035 moaned. 049 rolled his eyes, even during the throes of passion, 035 was still the same old drama king. With one last thrust, they both reach their peaks, with the both of them letting out a loud yell of pleasure.

They both lay on the floor for a while before 049 gets up, adjusts himself and walks back over to the forgotten corpse of the scientist on the floor. He got out his medical bag and began doing something to it.

"Oh come on! After all of this, and you're still too occupied on that stupid dead body!" 035 yelled, crossing his arms.

"Oh, do not worry, this isn't for me, this is your next host body, your current one is already decomposing. Did you truly think that our little session is over with?" 049 asked as he stitched up the body. 049 then turned to 035

"I hope you didn't have any other plans tonight. Because it'll be quite the long one.."

SCP Foundation One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें