Chapter 8.

Let's see what I can do now...

____________________

'What a waste to be here.'

Is what I thought.

'What was momma thinking. This kid is so boring. What's next I have to hang out with the kid all the time?' I shudder at the thought.

My eyes drift over towards the male he is kinda good looking.

'(Y/n) (L/n)! Get those thoughts out of your mind woman!' I scolded myself with a chuckle added on.

Uh oh.

The male across from me shot a look towards me. He probably thinks I'm weird or was thinking something odd! I was staring at him and laughed to my self.

Mental face palm...

To pull out of the act make it seem like something else. I just casually raised my brow at him acting confused just kinda like how he is as well.

'Man, I'm just so good at acting. But I doubt not speaking with the male across from me wont help out this situation at all.'

The males who sat across from me look only for a bit longer before disappearing away to somewhere else.

'Why would mother set something up like this? Along with that this kid has a scar or well a deep burn. That just adds on to my mystery.' I look down at my drink or well what's left of it.

Grabbing ahold of the cup once again after all those other times I just look at it. Thinking of a handful of possibilities as to why I was here, what caused these events. I only saw mother work one actual major looking hero case when walking home but that does not mean anything. Gently loosening my grip on the cup I go go reach for my phone.

'Maybe I should talk to the kid. Or try to, but what to say. I'll ask someone I s'pose.' I thought while officially taking out my phone soon unlocking it to text someone, or well some people.

Home time squad

(Contact name)
Yo, guys hook me up with the goods.

(Speed runner)
And your definition of 'goods' today is?

(Precious)
Yes. I dont wanna make a mistake and get what u need wrong.

(Contact name)
This time the goods are, questions to ask someone you have just ment.

(Loud mouth)
Our (n/n), need help? HAH, NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LIVE TO SEE THE DAY! LOL

(Contact name)
You hurt my brain cells more then you even know.

But, yes. Just give me what I need.

(Steel)
(Y/n).

Might I ask why you are even trying to talk to someone?

(Precious)
Dont mess up this moment!

(Speed runner)
Just in case ask a simple question. Such as how are you today, or something not super expected such as what do you prefer.

(Contact name)
Thank you. All I wanted.

(Loud mouth)
AH COME ON! I DON'T GET A SAY!