Chapter 1. "Moving in" (Part. 1)

(Y/n)'s POV

The plane has finally landed. As me and my mom a retired hero that does not want to be one with our my father, got of the plane we grabbed are carry on bag and made are way towards the inside or the building to retrieve the rest of are luggage. Once we get inside we get are stuff and wait outside for a car. Being rich my mother called us a limo to take us to are new house.

 Being rich my mother called us a limo to take us to are new house

I look up at my house.

'Its, actually pretty nice'

The first thing I do with my mother is go inside are home and bring are stuff in. Are most important boxes are the ones we open first. There was already a built in closet in my room so I can hang my shirts/sweaters and drawers for my other clothing. I put my clothing in, while my mom went to go pick up some food for us, cant cook if we are not fully moved in right?

Once I was done with my part of my clothes, i heard the door open, and talking? Who is it that would be here? I dont believe my mom has any friends here, does she?

Heading down stairs I see an Ash blond women, she does not look that old at all, pretty young to be honest. But as a part of my quirk I know she is older then she looks.

"Ah, Ash. This is one of are neighbors. Mrs. Bakugou" my mother informs me.

I wave to her, and greet her as well.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Bakugou, I am (Y/n) (L/n) (Last name)"

"No need to be so formal call me Mitsuki" she said.

"Oh alright if you wish, Mrs. Mitsuki" I smile.

"Well I should get going that son of mine will be getting back home soon, and I must make him dinner" she said so bored like, must not like it that much I guess.

We all say are goodbyes and me and my mom go in the kitchen, good thing we have a built in island. Placing the food on there, we start to eat. Not saying a word to each other. Thats how are dinners go, silent. Its a think I'm so used to that if someone talks when we are eating I stop everything im doing to listen. Like now, because out if the blue my mom told me something.

"(Y/n), you will be starting school in one week. I'm sure you will have most of everything unpacked my then?"

"Yes mother"

'We act so nice to each other, but i know that if I dont follow by her rules. Its not the best time'

"And" she says and looks directly at my face. I stop and look up at her and raise my eyebrow.

"You will be getting a uniform on your second week. I am unable to get you one know, because they have to get more and that takes about a week."

My eyes open up in shock once she says I have to wear a uniform. I did not like the sound of that one bit. So all I did was nod. As soon as I was done i took care of my plate. And headed back upstairs to unpack a bit more, good thing I brought a sleeping bag.