The Fuhrer-Emperor Izuku Shigaraki, commonly refered to as simply Fuhrer-Emperor Phoenix. He is the absolute authority in the Human Empire.

After erasing all the quirks, the world quickly fell into chaos. There was panic in every country. Taking advantage of that, Dark Phoenix led his armies into a global conquest which lasted for 10 years. The conquest was a brutal one but when the wars finally ended, the Fuhrer-Emperor made an attempt to integrating all of humainty together. He established a common human language, he discouraged the use of words refering to other races, there was just one race, the human race. The discouraged people from refering to themsleves as american, asian, european, african and to refer to them simply as terrestrial or human.

When the final country fell, Phoenix proclaimed the birth of the Human Empire. The Human Empire is a meritocratic empire as you need to constantly proove yourself in order to be recognized, you are not entitled to anything, no matter your lineage, if you wanted a position you had to proove your value to the emperor. The Human Empire is also a bit of military technocracy. Progress in the ways of science and technology is highly valued in the empire as a whole and being a scientist or a researcher is a highly respectable position. The Empire discourages discrimination and any sort of discriminatory crime is heavily punished as well as any made up claim as discrimination is not a joke to the emperor.

The Emperor is the highest authority obviously but there are other offices that are meant for bureaucracy to run smoothly. It is woth mentioning that inside the imperial government there is barely any distinction between civil and military authority.

The Emperor also surrounds himslef with the council of ministers, they are directly below the emperor. The most important of the ministers is the Prime Minister who is also the Supreme Commander of the army and the designated regent of Human Empire in the emperor's absence. All of the ministers are picked by the Emperor.

Below them is the Imperial Court which oversees the othee bureaucracies to keep their power in check. It is consisted of 12 magistrates and 1 magistrate president, they are also picked by the emperor.

The Regional Governors are there to govern the distinct regions of the empire and there are a total 230 administrative regions inside the empire, of which only the capital is directly administered by the Emperor. The governors are as well picked by the Emperor.

Below them is the Imperial Senate.

It is made up of elected representatives by the people of each of the administrative regions

It is made up of elected representatives by the people of each of the administrative regions. It is worth noticing the Senate is just an adivisory body as it cant pass legislation but it sends requests to the Emperor for him to order the governor to do something, this requests may be accepted or declined.

Below them is the position of Mayor, also an elected position, the Mayor only has authority over its own city and can change things on his own.

It is worth noticing that any decision made by any of the bureaucracies can be overturned by the Emperor if he sees it fit.