Little Angel.

Grabbing A Few Boxes My Father And I Unpacked At Lightning Speed And Finished Within Half An Hour. We Quietly Walked The Streets Of Olay Watching As Humans Rolled In And Out Of Shops All Staring At Us For A Few Seconds.

I Noticed A Boy With Fire Red Hair Staring At Me And My Father With His Jaw To The Ground In Shock. He Quickly Looked Away When He Noticed I Was Looking At Him.

We Walked Up To My Soon To Be School Gates And Walked In And Up To The Office.

A Weary Looking Woman Sat Behind The Desk And Gasp When She Saw Us.

“Hello, I’d Like To Enrol My Son, Alexander Leper” My Father Spoke. She Nodded Slowly Then Quickly Punched In The Keys To Her Laptop.

“I’ll Need You’re Home Phone Number And A Gender Of Vampire For Alexander” He Explained We Nodded.

“56980432 Is The Home Number And Alexander Is A Dom” My Dad Informed.

“Okay. ‘True Born’ Or ‘Newly Formed’?” She Asked.

“’True Born,’” He Exclaimed. She Gulped And Nodded.

“Be Ready Tomorrow, You Are Now Attending This School, You Will Be Informed On Rules Tomorrow, Have A Nice Day And Stay Healthy” She Smiled At Me. My Father Nodded Taking My Arm And Walking Out Of The School And Home.

**************

My Father Hugged Me Tightly Before I Walked Down The Halls To The Office.

“Hello There, It’s Nice To See You Again. Here’s You’re Timetable And I’ll Get Jacob To Show You You’re Locker” The Weary Women Smiled At Me Handing Me My Timetable And Speaking Into A Speaker That Rang Through The School Asking For Jacob Silt To Come To The Office.

Soon Enough A Boy With Sleek Black And Light Blue Hair Came Into The Office Introducing Himself As Jacob.

“This Way” Jacob Smiled Heading Me Down The Halls And Stopping At A Locker. Locker 345.

‘I Will Have To Remember That’

“You Have Maths First So I’ll See You There And Also, Don’t Feel Alone About The ‘True Born’ Thing. I’m One Too” He Smiled Then Walked Off. I Shoved My Bag In My Locker And Made My Way To Room 78.

I Slammed The Door Open By Accident, Cursing At Myself Mentally.

“Mr. Leper, Please Take A Seat Next To Robert” I Looked Around And Then Saw A Desk With The Nae Tag Robert So I Sat In The Desk Next To Him And Looked Down To See My Name Had Been Tag On The Desk.

“So Today We Have A New Student Alexander Leper. Now We All Know Who He Is So No Rudeness Will Be Tolerated.” The Teacher Warned. Seems I’m Famous Among The Vampires.

The Class Drifted By Painfully Until The Bell Rang. Before Anyone Else Could Run Out The Class I Flashed Out And Was At My Locker Within A Second.

I Looked Around Seeing Everyone Staring At Me With Amazement.

‘What Have They Never Seen A Vampire Do That Before?’

“Alex!” I Heard Someone Shout Then Saw Jacob Running Up To Me. Everyone Seemed To Give Death Glares.

I Smiled At Him Meeting Him Half Way.

“Come On. My Friends Want To Meet You” He Smiled Grabbing My Hand And Dragging Me Off The To Food Court.

Everyone Was Staring At Him Like He’s Just Murdered Someone And Confessed To It.

He Waved At A Group Of People Who Seemed Dazed And Staring At Me Like I Was A Ghost.

“Guys, This Is Alex” Jacob Smiled At The Group Of People.

“Jake, Are You Crazy. Don’t Bother Him, Just Leave Him Alone” A Boy With Light Brown Hair And Bright Green Eyes Warned Jacob. I Laughed At This.

“Well Green Eyes, If I Wanted To Be Left Alone Then I Wouldn’t Of Bothered To Show Up” I Mocked Him Making Jacob Giggle And Green Eyes Stared At Me Wide Eyed.

“You Don’t Have A Problem Talking To Us?” Another Boy Asked Curious.

“Why Would I? I’m Not A King Y’know” I Spoke Bluntly At Him.

“Well No, But You Are Kind Of Like Royalty. You’re Diskay Lepers Son And Related To Michael Leper” He Exclaimed In Awe.

“We Don’t Talk To Michael” I Spoke Firmly Cursing Him To Shut Up.

“What’s It Like Being ‘True Born’?” Green Eyes Asked Making Jake Laughed.

“Dude He’s Not The Only One ‘True Born’” Jacob Laughed I Nodded.

“I Am A Dom Though, So I Don’t Know. There’s Nothing Really Different About It” I Explained Sitting Down At The Table And Joined By Jake.

Green Eyes Nodded.

“I’m Julianne By The Way, You Already Know Jacob, That’s Eden, Dean And Sarah” He Said Pointing To The Group Of People. Dean Caught My Eyes Straight Away. He Had Silky Black Hair That Fell To His Thin Shoulders With Piercing Blue Eyes And Moon Light Pale Skin. He Was Beautiful. Most Likely A Fertile As Well.

“It’s Nice To Meet You All” I Smiled Still Looking At Dean Who Seems To Have His Attention On The Table In Front Of Him.

“Earth To Dean!” Green Eyes Otherwise Known As Julianne Spoke Waving A Hand In Dean’s Face.

Dean Looked Up With A Confused And Hazed Expression.

“Wha?” He Asked Looking Around.

“Alexander, Diskay Leper’s Son Is Sitting At Out Table” Julianne Told Him In Awe. Dean Shrugged Then Stood Up.

“Nice To Know, But I Have Fertile Class At This Time, Which Sucks Shit, But Hey, See You Guys After School, K?” Dean Asked Not Looking At Me But At All The People Around Me.

“Yeah, See Ya” Jake Smiled Along With Julianne, Sarah And Eden.

I Watched Him Leave The Food Court Wishing He Could Stay So I Could Stare At Him.