Chapter 9

*beep* *beep* *beep*

An annoyed groan escaped my lips as I woke up to turn off the alarm. Who thought it would be a good idea to give alarms that kind of noise? That person must've been mental...

My thoughts got interrupted by the buzzing off my phone, someone was calling me. As I checked who was calling me at this time in the morning, I read the name 'Wilbur 🐳' and picked up, smilling.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ah, good morning y/n. Did I wake you up?" he said sounding a little guilty.

"Nope, I've been awake for a few minutes. Don't worry. Is there a reason you're calling?"

"Okay good, I just wanted to ask if you'd like me to take you to school again today. I enjoyed the ride yesterday quite a lot." he asked.

It felt like my stomach was full of butterflies again and I was ready to throw them up because of all this happiness.

"Oh um...sure! Should I send you my address?" I replied nervous.

"That would be good since my stalking skills aren't that good yet, I sadly couldn't find your address..." he chuckled and I joined in.

"Joe Goldberg can teach you a lot, I recommend watching YOU. Anyways, I have to get ready now. I'll send you the address." I said after stopping to laugh.

"I'll check it out in that case. I'll see you later then. Bye!" he said.

"See ya!"

And just like that, he hung up and I excitedly jumped around my room and did a little dance. Soon enough, realization hit...I have to get ready!

I quickly sent Wilbur my address and grabbed my clothes and rushed into the bathroom and started getting ready. I just took a quick shower, dried myself off and all that kind of stuff you do when you're in a bathroom. Well, except the stuff that couples do in the- alright I've gotta stop thinking about that.

I put the dress and my necklace on and put my hair into a ponytail. Then I walked back into my room and grabbed my backpack and the rest of my essentials and rushed downstairs.

My mom was about to say something but when she looked at me she just dropped her jaw a little bit and said "Wow, honey you look so beautiful.".

"Thanks mom! I thought that I should try something new." I replied.

"Does that mean I'm gonna see you like this more often now?" she grinned.

"I guess so." I chuckled and sat down across from her and started munching on my pancakes.

After finishing my breakfast and scrolling through my Twitter timeline, a car honked outside, which I assumed was Wilbur. A quick look out the window confirmed my assumption and I put my shoes and jacket on, grabbed my backpack and said goodbye to my mom.

(This is the complete outfit)

As I made my way out the house, I saw Wilbur bopping his head to the rythm of a song

As I made my way out the house, I saw Wilbur bopping his head to the rythm of a song. Suddenly he swung his head in my direction and embarrassedly turned the volume of the music down, which made me giggle.

When I got in the car he greeted me with a big smile and a hug.

Wilbur Soot just hugged me...I'm never going to shower again. I mean I-

My thoughts got interrupted by Wilbur telling me "I like the dress, it looks very cute on you".

I was blushing pretty badly so I just looked down at my hands and stuttered a quiet "T-Thanks...".

"Ready to go to hell?" he asked me.

"I think so..." I replied and he began driving.

*time skip*

We arrived at the parking lot and got greeted by Carson, Schlatt and Charlie as we got out the car.

"Thanks for the ride, by the way." I smiled at Wilbur.

"Oh, no problem! It's more fun to drive with you than all by myself." he smiled back.

Of course, Schlatt had to break the mood by bumping his elbow into my arm and whispering "Simp." into my ear. I hit his arm and told him to shut it.

As we all started walking towards the school building, I remembered something.

"Oh, Wilbur. I have something for you."

Everybody stopped in their paths and turned towards me and Wilbur.

"What is it?" he curiously asked whilst turning his head a little.

I reached into the pocket of my jacket and pulled out a dollar and handed it to him. He just looked at me, very confused and asked "What's this for?".

"Well, you said that you wanted to see real cash the next time you drive me somewhere, so there you go." I smirked.

"You know that was a joke, right? You don't actually have to give me money." he replied quickly.

"Oh come on. Use it for the next time you have to pump gas, please." I said whilst looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Ugh...fine! But this is the only time I'm accepting money. Now stop with the puppy eyes or I'll never talk to you again." he said as he shoved the dollar bill into his pocket.

I stopped doing the puppy eyes and replied with "Well someone's salty.".

Wilbur just rolled his eyes and we all continued to walk towards the school.

All of a sudden Schlatt jokingly yelled "Yooo Wilbur is rich now. He doesn't need to be a dirty crime boy anymore.", which resulted in us all laughing.

After that, school went on like every other day. Cassandra, Taylor and I hanging out during classes and in the halls. The boys being complete idiots during lunch and Ellie being...Ellie.

While Schlatt and I walked home, we talked about Minecraft and him wanting me to start streaming because he thinks that people would like me.

Maybe I'll give it a try...but before I could tell him my thoughts on it, he literally tripped over his own foot and almost face planted. Of course I died of laughter, but ended up helping him and checking if he was hurt, which he luckily wasn't.

When I arrived at my house and said goodbye to Jonathan, I watched a movie on Netflix, a few YouTube videos whilst eating snacks and went to bed afterwards.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yikes, this thing has been in my drafts since May and I'm only posting it now. I'm so very sorry for not posting a new chapter, I always wanted to but I never really got this little kick that made me write one, if you know what I mean. I hope you guys still enjoy this chapter, I feel like it's pretty bad but hey, I tried my best. I also changed the cover of the story, so please tell me your thoughts on that if you'd like. Have a good day everybody! Thank you for reading this. ❤️

1152 Words