Chapter Fourteen: Connections

This is not the end, keep that in mind.. as you read. Only an Epilogue to go

The first thing that they saw was darkness, above the purple lightning arcs of the retcons slithered over the sky.

Where was the building the meting had taken place, he'd aimed for it.

Doubt gnawed at him in this inky void with shattered rubble beneath his boots, maybe he had missed.

"Over there!" Palette cried, pointing a few hundred feet away.

Goth felt relief as he spotter his parent, Error, Ink and Dream.

He pushed back his tears, knowing that everyone else must have been Retconned already.

"Goth," Geno cried spotting him, grabbing the smaller monster into a hug.

"Escaped the end again brat, try not to do that again," Error said.

"Who's this?" Dream asked, eyes sorrowful as Goth knew that Dreams's Palette was gone.

"This is Shatter," Goth said.

"Shatter huh?" Palette asked.

"Its the name embedded for your Multiverse codes," Goth explained.

"That's cool," he replied, and it made sense.

"Please don't do that again Goth," Geno said unhappily "This is yours," he said passing him his save lantern.

"Thanks, strangely with the retcons around me I'm not vanishing," Goth said in relief, feeling the cool touch of the lantern in his hands.

"Why can't you just stop existing!" a voice screamed in rage.

"Who's that?" Shatter asked.

"The one causing the Retcons I bet," Error snarled.

"If I can't erase you, then I'll erase you here!" the voice snarled full of wroth.

Darkness surrounded them.

OoOoO

Error came to feeling a noxious migraine, if skeletons had stomachs he would probably have been sick.

They were in a huge room of black stoned walls and floor, the only light a blazier blazing high with purple flames.

Like the retcon lightning.

He was not happy.

How was he suppose to keep the fragging balance, if there was nothing to balance.

There was relief, Goth was still alive somehow beat the odds again.

He hadn't even known beings from other multiverses could cross over to there own.

If they survived, he would have to add more firewalls in hope to prevent such things again.

Slowly the others came to, getting to there feet.

Geno was somehow still having Goth in his clutches.

"Welcome, to your end," a voice hissed, the same voice that had screamed earlier.

OoOoO

Reaper was a very unhappy death god.

His multiverse was vanishing as they stood there.

And he had no clue, on how to restore it or his eldest child.

He held his scythe tightly, ready to leap forward and dust whoever this was.

"To think you all escaped your fate," the voice snarled, Reaper almost didn't notice Error flinch at the word Fate.

"He feels horrible," Dream said his bones almost grey, the retcon of his son and twin was too much... Reaper knew the Guardian of Positivity wouldn't last long. One twin would always follow the other. "Such Rage... such sorrow."
OoOoO