WATCHING STORMY WEATHER PART 2

Start from the beginning

Eveyone chuckles..

Alya: Look, no problem! I'll look after your little detail for you.
(Manon runs off)
Marinette: Thanks, but I'm responsible for her... Besides, I couldn't do that to you. She's... an absolute angel! (A crash is heard. Marinette screams and runs after Manon, who is carrying a pot and a spatula.) Manon! Put that down! Ugh! Come back!

Nino: An absolute angel, huh?

Alya: (Marinette continues to chase after Manon until Marinette and walks back to Alya and Manon continues to pull on her arm) You're just a pushover, Marinette. I have to babysit my sisters all the time, which makes me an expert in dealing with angels.
Manon: Who are you, anyway?
Alya: I'm a mythical unicorn from the world of Reespa, disguised as a totally fabulous human girl! I grant magical wishes, but only to little monkeys who behave!
Manon: (laughs) No, you're not! ...Are you?
(Alya grabs Manon in the air, and puts her on Marinette's shoulders.)
Alya: Okay, let's all go to the park!
Manon: Yay!
Marinette: Okay!

Scene: KIDZ+ studio. The new weather girl is about to be chosen.

Alec: This is the moment we've been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is...
(The votes are shown onscreen. Mireille has significantly more votes.)
Alec: Mireille!
Aurore: (Gasps)
(Crowd cheers)
Alec: (To Aurore) Man, she crushed you, eh? Better luck next time!
Aurore: Ughh... (leaves angrily)
Alec: What's the big deal? You only lost by half a million votes!

Marc: That was harsh! I can't believe he just said that. 

Scene: Hawkmoth's Lair

Hawkmoth: (his window opens) The vibrations are so strong, I can feel the eminent anger and sadness. The moment of weakness at my next victim... Such easy prey for my akuma. (He turns a butterfly into an , and sends it out.) 

Kim: Who is that?

Marinette, Adrien, Alya, Nino and Chloe: Hawkmoth

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Aurore Beauréal enters the elevator.

Aurore: (In the elevator) I should have won, I have the talent, the star looks, everything! But she took everything away from me. They took everything away from me! They--
(The power suddenly goes down)
Aurore: Uh? Ah!
(The akuma enters the elevator)
Aurore: (swinging her parasol) Ngh! Ah! (opens parasol the , and the akuma infects it)
(The power is up again)
Hawk Moth: So correct you are. You should have won. Yes...
Aurore: I should have won. Yes!
Hawk Moth: Stormy Weather, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the Miacoulous . Can you do that?
Aurore: Yes!
Hawk Moth: That's my weather girl. Show the world who the best weather girl really is!
(As he says this, the elevator doors open, revealing Stormy Weather.)

Scene: The Place des Vosges . Adrien is having a photoshoot.

Marinette: Come on. We're gonna stroll over there real cool as if we just happened to be passing by.
Alya: Then what?
Marinette: Then? I'll invite him out for a fruit smoothie at the end of the photo shoot! Then, we'll get married! Live happily ever after in a beautiful house and have two kids? No, three. And a dog! Maybe a cat? Nah, forget the cat. A hamster! I love hamsters!