Shihiro activated One for All to 100% and went against Phoenix. D.P managed to grab both of Shihiro's punches and threw him away. Shihiro quickly stood up and aimed a kick at Phoenix's face but he blocked it using his arm. Phoenix grabbed his leg and then lifted him throwing him into the ground. He then stomped on Shihiro's chest and began to press down. Shihiro flicked his fingers sending wind pressure that sent Phoenix back. He then moved fast and kicked Phoenix multiple times through his body, sending him flying into a wall. Phoenix then rolled and dodged another punch from Shihiro. Phoenix stood up and kicked Shihiro in the face. He then tensed his arm and punched him in the stomach multiple times and then in the face, sending him flying back. He then went to Shihiro and grabbed him by the throat. He began to press it but then a bunch of spikes struck against Phoenix so he had to retreat to avoid them.

Phoenix: 'Izumi's daughter'

Riza then sent a barriage of pillars against Phoenix but he simply punched through them. Riza then sent a massive electrical discharge that stunned Phoenix for a while. Riza sent a barriage of flames that engulfed Phoenix but when the flames stopped they saw the flames had not affected Phoenix. He went running against Riza but she sent a barriage of ice which Phoenix simply ran through. She then created an energy blast and through it against him, but Phoenux simply ducked under it and reached Riza. He grabbed her by the face and lifter then threw her into the other side of thw room. As she stood up Phoenix punched her and pierced her stomach.

Shihiro: NOOOOOOO!

Phoenix then left the body of Riza in the ground and truned to Shihiro who had tears theough his cheeks.

Shihiro: You will pay for that!

Shihiro then went full force against him and began to attack Phoenix with suxh speed that he couldnt block or dodge. The punches went with so much force that Shihiro felt how the bones of Phoenix broke and snapped with every punch. Shihiro then quickly stepped back and grabbed one of the spike Riza had made and threw it at high speed against Phoenix, piercing his heart.

Shihiro stood there as he saw Phoenix step back with his head lowered, but then Phoenix raised his head and smirked a little. He grabbed the spike and pulled it out of his chest. To Shihiro's horror the wound began to heal and in a matter of seconds it was gone.

He then quickly moved against Shihiro and pierced him in the stomach using the same spike. Shihiro fell down with the spike still on his stomach.

D.P: You really thought I spent 20 years just sitting on my chair. I have been finding ways to fight back against the incredible power of one for all but sadly no matter how much I tempered with my body and made it reach limits beyond any normal human, I could never picture myself completely beating a One for All user. That all changed when I did it, when I finally cracked it, even though it came at a terrible cost, the secret of immortality.
Shihiro: Y-you... You are hypocrite!... You talk about destroying quirks when you have gained powers beyond any normal human and even gained immortality, if you truly wanted ti be equals then why do you have such power?!
Dark Phoenix: I had to play by your games for the time being. Powers like this come at a terrible costs, do not compare them to your quirks and do not compare me as well to do those who seek immortality out of blind ego. Taste.... Touch.... Color..... Emotion.... I experience none of that anyomore, that was the price of my immortality, but it was a sacrifice ai was willing to make. I needed power, because only through power I would achieve victory, and through victory, I will break the chains that are holding humanity back.

He then grabbed Shihiro by the neck and lifted him.

D.P: You... I see you as what I could have been.... It is time for the war to finish.... For the conflict to end.... For the scars to heal.... And for you to die.

With that he snapped his neck and at the same time None for All activated.

A massive laser reached to the sky and then it began to turn into a dome of energy that began to engulf the whole planet

A massive laser reached to the sky and then it began to turn into a dome of energy that began to engulf the whole planet. After 5 minutes of having engulfed most of the planet it deactivated.

In the battlefield the remaining heroes tried using their quirks but they couldnt.

Uraraka: What just happened?...
Aizawa: They won.... That's what happened....
Jizen: We failed....

Jizen deopped his gun and so did the other soldiers.

King approached the battlefield and spoke.

King: You all traitors have been sentenced to death by the order of the emperor. Soldiers! You know what to do!

The soldiers aimed at the heroes and soldiers and shot them down one by one.

In his house All Might could infer what had happened and so he went to his sit where he last spoke to Phoenix. He took the gun from the table and looked into the distance.

Yagi: You won Izuku... Inko.... Forgive me....

He then pulled the trigger.

Phoenix went to look through the wimdow.

D.P: This is my perferct ending.... Now.... My reign can truly begin.