Sokudo went running against him, startling Vlad who shot randomly but managed to hit him.... In his balls....

Sokudo fell to the ground lifeless.

Vlad: Oops... Sorry about that!
Karuma: Bastard!

Karuma went running against him and Vlad threw a grenade at him.

Vlad: Catch!

Karuma caught the grenade and then it exploded, sending parts of Karuma all over the place.

Vlad: Ugh, I am not fixing that.

He then turned to a trembling Hassa and pointed a blaster at her, killing her and blowing her face up.

Vlad: I wished you could take a look at your face, but its gone! Hahahaha!
Clemin: I think you take too much pleasure in this.

In the outside, Katsumi and Godda heard commotion inside but before they could open the door someone shot them both.

Falman: How do you like the taste of blaster?

Shihiro walked down to the throne room, Riza had stayed behind to deal with some soldiers they had found while Shihiro hurried to find Dark Phoenix. He finally opened the doors to the throne room to see Dark Phoenix giving him his back and looking out the window.

D.P: So... You found me.

Phoenix turned around to face Shihiro.

Shihiro: You have manipulated millions of people and arrenged decades of war

Shihiro: You have manipulated millions of people and arrenged decades of war.... You are now going to tell me.... Why..... Was it all worth it?
D.P: I am merely following the path your teacher set me up to. I embraced it and did my best to change the world for the greater good through it. People die, that is the price of war and I came to terms with it. I started as a villain, yes but not because I was a bad person, I just had bad luck.
Shihiro: Change the world you say? Did it never occur to you, you could do it in any other way.
D.P: Any other way is more idealistic then realistic. This was the way, I had to assume control to make sure things were dome right. That pathetic excuse of an emperor who just hid behind his throne could not do it. This society built up on quirks was meant to fall. You know what one of its main problems was? It was nearly impossible to become a hero yet so easy to become a villain, I am the living proof of it.
Shihiro: You say this but you also cowered behind your fortress for 30 years, what is the difference?
D.P: I am a warrior, a warrior may retreat, but doesnt flee, he may lie an ambush, but doesnt hide, that is what I did and that is what sets us apart.
Shihiro: To me you are just a tyrant.
D.P: A tyrant is there only for himself, what I do is for the greater good, I value my followers with great esteem, not once have I thought I have reached alone on the merit of my greateness, after all those who stand tall on history are supported by a thousand nameless faces, and I am grateful for that support.
Shihiro: Dont you think you could have built up followers among the quirked as well and unified the world through peace?
D.P: Peace? Peace between the quirked and the quirkless would just be an illusion, and you know that, the quirked always act so high and mighty around the quirkless, and I know you know I am right. The quirks have devolved us back to a primitive mindset of discrimination, and I will evolve us back to the times when we had succeeded in erradicating it, but sometimes evolution requires a push or a sacrifice.
Shihiro: You will not get away with this.