Chapter Six

"Whoa!" said Andy. We had just walked in to the Samuel Fredric Ericson Mansion, Where I lived. The mansion was named after one of my ancestors on my dad's side. I was named after him, and so were my dad and grandpa. My name was Samuel F. Ericson XIV, My dad's Samuel F. Ericson XIII, And my grandpa's Samuel F. Ericson XII. We were in the Entrance Hall, a marble room with a coat closet and a couple of chairs. Gregory, our butler, greeted us and took our coats. I pressed a button on the wall. Three minutes later Joesph, my personal servant, came bursting through a side door.

"Yes Sir?" he said.

"Go tell Matilda to fix something to eat." I said

"Should that be brought to your room Sir?"

"sure" I said. I turned to Andy, who was in awe. "Andy, why don't we head to my room?"

"sound's awesome!" he said. I lead him through the french doors into a Living Room with our elevator. We walked in the glass elevator and went to floor four. Andy stared out the glass wall. When we arrived at my room. We walked in. My room was painted light blue, my favorite color. I had a white carpet with a medum blue recliner and a small blue shag carpet. My dresser was mahagony and my bed was as well. After showing Andy my room the dumbwaiter buzzed. I pressed a blue button on the wall and the dumbwaiter opened. In it was a couple of sandwiches. I took them out and pressed the button again. The door closed. After scarfing down a few sandwiches I asked Andy a question.

"Do you want to sleep over?"

"Sure. I have nothing else to do and it's a friday."

"All right I have to tell my dad." I pressed the button on the intercom and got a hold of my dad.

"Hey guys! What's up?" he said.

"Can Andy sleep over?" I said.

"Sure I ask his mom. Hey Andy, what's you're mom's number?" my dad said.

"I'll send it to you" I replied. I ended the call. "here, tell me it" I asked. I opened a messaging program on my arm. (it has touchscreen display glass) He told me his mom's number and I typed it in. I sent it to my dad. After 15 minutes of talking about all of the teachers we hated at school, my dad told us Andy could spend the night over the intercom.

"Do you have any siblings?" Andy asked

"Kinda, I had 3 brithers and a sister, but my little brother drowned, one of my older brothers died in a car crash, the other we don't know what happened to, and my sister lives in London and has three kids and hates my father." I explained.

"oh..." Andy looked simpathetic.

"Oh yeah, now that I hink of it, the brother that we don't know what happened to was my twin."

"I have something to tell you..."