Anything For You, Lovely One

Start from the beginning

He looked up to see Denki with a small smile looking at him. Shinsou looked back at the floor. He felt so empty inside, with no will to continue the conversation.

"Shinsou?"

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

He paused, then decided not to hurt Denki with his troubles.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

Denki creeped closer to him put his chin on Shinsou's shoulder.

"Shinsou, I can tell when something is bothering you. Tell me what is wrong or you're never leaving this room. Which means Mr. Aizawa will be very mad at me and you for not attending class."

"I can control you with my quirk. It's pretty easy to leave."

"Fine then. But I will find out."

There was more silence until Denki grabbed Shinsou's hand. He rested his head on the purple hoodie.

"Are you mad that Bakugo hurt me still?"

"Well yeah, but I'm not mad right now."

"Are you sad that you have to go to school tomorrow without me?"

"Not really, I've done it for years."

"Oh yeah..."

"What about... Oh! Is your anexity getting bad?"

Shinsou didn't respond. He really didn't want Denki to find out what he did. But then he realized that Denki was letting him help him recover from his eating disorder. So now he didn't see why Denki wouldn't want to know.

"Yeah... It hasn't been good. I've been taking my medicine, but it's getting worse."

Denki put his hand around the one he was holding. He was barely touching Shinsou's arm, but pain flared on his cuts.

"I'm glad you told me. It's gonna be okay. I'll help you calm down when you're getting bad thoughts."

"Thanks Denki."

"Anything for you, lovely one."

Shinsou blushed at the nickname. He remembered when Denki had called him lovely when they had their first night together, when Denki had fallen over.

Pain jerked him form his thoughts. His arm that had Denki's hands was falling from the safe spot on leg. Shinsou quickly moved it back to where it didn't hurt him. But then Denki's hands left him.

Shinsou looked up at Denki. Denki was looking at him confused.

"What's wrong with your arm?"

"What are you ta-"

Shinsou saw that he had moved down his sleeve a bit when he had rearranged it. Panic filled him. His heart beat fast, time seemed to stop for him.

'Anything for you, lovely one.'

Denki's words echoed in his mind. Shinsou closed his eyes and tried to calm himself.

'it's okay, he has a right to know'

Shinsou carefully pulled down his sleeve. The blood had seeped through the white bandages.

"Shinsou! This is really bad! You can't be doing this to yourself!"

Denki was crying all of a sudden, then he hugged Shinsou tightly.

"Anytime you want to do this, come to me! Hug me, and if I'm asleep then I'm giving you permission now to have a surprise sleepover! I'm always here for you, no matter the time and if you feel awkward or selfish doing it."