Guess who's back cuz COVID 19 has homeschooled me?

So I'm back and I am ready to start writing again I'm getting ideas and more ideas and now that I have a different mindset I'm able to write really good for those you don't know I am now I've Been diagnosed with schizophrenia so that's why before my stories were all wild and out there but now I have an in-control and I can use it now to write stories.

I'm 18. I'm a senior in high school soon to be graduating May 10th of 2020 hopefully.

I've gotten into different hobbies I still dance. Dancer of 12 years. I've been making bead bracelets I've made over a hundred of them and the past I'mma say in the past 3 months.

I still listen to K-pop and I stand ATEEZ, BTS, and MONSTA X. I don't want as much anime as I used to but I'm getting back into it since I've nothing better else to do with my life since quarantine happened.

I look like I'm 12 but it's okay but yeah that's me so I'm trying to get ideas for more stories I think I'm going to quit a whole bunch of the stories that I have made and start something different so maybe, of what you think I should do I might d...

I look like I'm 12 but it's okay but yeah that's me so I'm trying to get ideas for more stories I think I'm going to quit a whole bunch of the stories that I have made and start something different so maybe, of what you think I should do I might do some horror might do some fanfics I really want to do like a story I've made up so give me feedback please and I've missed you guys so much.

My name is Da'Nautica but for call me NaNa.