Chapter 7

I woke up from my sleep. It was about 7:30. Announcements were about to come on. Hello, everyone! I HOPE you all have a good day. Actually, speaking of HOPE, why don't you go down to the gymnasium to see something. I slugged up from my bed and got clothes on.

I walked out of my room and saw... LIVHOCK??!! ".....bu..yo..di.." I muttered. She was actually kinda transparent. "How can you be here?" I asked. "Don't you know what ghost are?" She asked. "C'mon let's see what Monokuma's got for us." I just stood there, starting in amazement. There was a ghost. "Ummm... by any chance, is Anna a ghost too?" I asked. She looked at the ground. "No. Not many people have enough will to not lose their souls." She replied. "Anna... wasn't strong enough." She was very quiet and didn't look away from the floor.

She then, jumped up on me and started crying. "I'm only one out of a few that has made it back to life." I could tell she was VERY sad. "I..I...I'm sorry..." She whispered.

She wiped a tear of her face. "Well, that escalated quickly." I thought to myself. Jolly, to depressed. I decided to comfort her, and go to the gym.

As we walked in, everyone else was there. They all looked back, and just stood there. "What? Never seen a ghost?" I asked. "Well, what's going on here?" "Well, Monokuma hasn't shown up yet." River replied. "And there's this big red button." Vincent replied. "I WANNA PUSH IT!!" Nick yelled.

After ten minutes, the intro for Monokuma came, and he then, started. Well, hello there, my lovely pupils. How's your day? Good? Bad? I don't really care. Well, today I have.... ANOTHER MOTIVE fireworks shot out of stage and burst beautifully. But I was still trapped. Alright. So your motive is, that one of you has a time bomb in there stomach. Oooh things just got a lot like my favorite horror movie. And these cards will tell you if you are the one with the bomb. Cards fell out of the ceiling with names. I caught mine. The card read...
no. You don't. But guess who does. Not you.

What? There's something you never get on a card. There was confused faces on everyone. Everyone, except one. "Ninja, you alright?" Sammi asked, nervously. There was a silence, then... "I HAVE A BOMB INSIDE OF ME!!!" Everyone was startled but here screaming. You can defuse it. But. One of you have to commit a murder in 24 hours or less. Or the bomb goes boom. Well, that's it. Have a nice day... Ninja. Monokuma turned to Ninja and put on a creepy smile. Then, he popped into nowhere. Everyone was quiet. We all left eventually, but me and Liv were still there. "So what are you going to do?" Liv asked. "... I don't know. I'm not going to kill. I'm just going to... talk to people about this." So me and Liv walked out of the gym and headed towards Vincent. "Hey, Vincent." I called out to him. "You got time?" He looked back, thinking. "Yeah. Why?" He asked. "I don't know. Just wanted to talk to someone. Oh, and Vince, here's Liv. She's a ghost now." I said. "Oh, yeah. I noticed that." "Hi! ^-^" Liv said. "Ummm..hi? How'd she get like that?" Vincent questioned. "Oh, it all started with...."

~Time skip~

Me and Liv already went everywhere we could. Actually, I never knew she was an artist until we went into the art room. So of everything we did today, we didn't see Ninja. Well, I don't think anyone did. She was locked in her room, crying. So all the fun was drained out when I heard her cry. Liv went to her room and I went to mine. I fell on the bed, wondering, who will it be next?

Well, that's it for now. If I didn't have you in this chapter, then say in the comments, "banana" and I will pay more attention to everyone. Alright? It's just, I'm not good with dialogue. Well, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Thanks, and I will see you later. LOVE YOU!!