"I'm so sorry. I really am, I wish I never started being a slave master. I'd do anything to make it up to you, I really would." I hurt him, just by being the person I used to be. And god it hurt.

Ricky moved away from Ash before he hugged me tightly, like he was scared I was gonna go back to being that person I was before. I held onto him and subtly waved Ashley goodbye as she left. After a while, he managed to calm down and we were standing in the hall, holding each other and smiling.

Smut~

"Ricky, what'd you wanna do baby?" Ricky bit his lip before he pressed his body against mine as an answer. "Oh you horny boy." I said as I crashed my lips against his. He ran his hands up my back before tangling them in my hair and lightly tugging.

"The safe word is...Black, okay?" He nodded against me before pressing his lips to mine again, almost desperately.

I bit down on his lip before picking him up. His legs wrapped around my waist as I walked upstairs, kissing and touching him until he was about to lose control. I slammed my bedroom door shut and laid him on the bed before taking a step back. He frowned and I held up one finger before grabbing what I was looking for.

I handcuffed each of his hands to the top two bedposts before smirking. "Tell me where that came from, and I'll unlock the handcuffs."
"No." He said, struggling and tugging on the handcuffs. I sighed and walked off to grab something I thought I'd never use on Ricky, a paddle.

His eyes widened as I walked closer to him, taking my shirt off and tugging his jeans down. I threw his jeans somewhere before sitting next to his thighs, the paddle in my hand. "Tell me where your outburst came from baby."
"No!"

I sighed and hit his thigh with the paddle sharply. He yelled and tugged on the handcuffs again with a growing problem in his boxers. "I said, where did that come from?"
"I'm not telling you!"
"No?" I question before striking his other thigh with the paddle.

This time he let out a soft whimper among his yells. "I'm not asking again." I growled darkly, trying to ignore how turned on this was making me. "I'm not telling you." I chuckled before pulling his legs into my lap. "Then I'll have to punish you. Such a bad boy." I tutted before striking each of his thighs 5 times.

He still didn't say the safe word, but his thighs were already starting to bruise. "If you want me to stop, tell me." I said sternly. He shook his head and I swallowed before tugging his boxers off. He looked at me, completely vulnerable.

"Such a bad boy." I repeated before shoving one of my fingers inside him. He let out a gasp of pain mixed with a moan as I started moving my finger. I knew this was probably painful because he had no lube, but at the same time I knew he'd love it.

And judging by the sounds leaving his mouth, he did. "Fuck me!"
"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I mumbled with a smile as I deliberately hit his prostate and rubbed until I was certain he couldn't take anymore teasing.

"Please Chris, fuck me...please."
"Are you gonna be a good boy then?"
"Yes!" He said, practically crying. I smirked and tugged my boxers off before grabbing the lube and coating myself in it before slamming into him.

"Fuck!" He screamed, tugging harshly on the handcuffs until I was sure they'd broken the skin. I kept up my pace, slamming into him relentlessly before reaching down to stroke him in time with my thrusts.

"Harder! Chris please!" I did exactly as he said, moaning as he started pushing back. He moaned like a whore each time I slammed into his prostate, and I knew this was ecstasy for him. "Chris I'm gonna cum oh fuck...A-Ah CHRIS!" He yelled, releasing all over his chest.

I quickened my pace knowing I had to finish quickly and by the time Ricky started whimpering because it hurt, I'd finished. I pulled out of him and instantly released his hands. He covered his face and sobbed quietly as I pulled him into my arms.

"Such a good boy..." I cooed, kissing him softly and rocking back and forth. "Y-your good boy?"
"My good boy." I confirmed with a smile, holding him tightly. He whimpered and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Do you want a bath love?" I murmured, trying not to cringe at the feeling of my cum sliding down my leg. He nodded quickly as I picked him up. I carried him into the bathroom and hurriedly ran us a warm bath before climbing in and pulling him in with me.

His head was resting against my chest while I massaged his bruised and cut wrists, and carefully washed his sore thighs. "Why didn't you use the safe word?"
"Didn't want to..." he mumbled with his eyes slipping shut.

When I realised he'd fallen to sleep, I climbed out with him in my arms which was difficult as fuck, and dried him. He woke up and looked at me before falling asleep again. I tugged one of my shirts on him before laying him down in the bed.

I dried myself and pulled a pair of boxers on before washing the bath out and joining Ricky. It wasn't that late, but we were both exhausted. After covering us both up, I fell into a deep sleep holding the man I loved.
______________________________
(1756 words)

So updates for all of my stories are gonna take ages.

With the lockdown, I can't get out to see the people (my friends who now hate me) who make me happy, so I've been feeling down.

I'll update when I can, but I honestly have no motivation to do anything anymore, I don't have anyone at home to talk to either so it's hard to update the way I used to.

Stay safe, stay wicked and you are all amazing.
🖤🖤🖤