Introduction and Characters

(youtube video credit goes to its owner)

Anandi and Jigar are from Village, Living under the ruler of village that is Bhaiya ji (Jigar's Grandfather)

Anand is from city.

This story is based on the journey of Friendship,Love and Betrayal !

Hum kisi ko chahte hain aur koi hume chahta hai !

Connection kahan jud jata hai ,ye koi nahin janta !🙄

Kisi ko pyaar zindagi ka matlab sikha deta hai to Kisi ka pyaar hi uski zindagi ujaad deta hai !

Main characters are very much same as in the show ie our trio :

Anand :

He is the studious,most intelligent one but has no proud over it.

His focus in all in his studies, a padaku and serious guy !

He is extrovert, loves his family and a selfless guy !

His father is no more and he just has his mother as his main support.

He does not share his feelings with anyone except his closed ones.

Jigar:

He is same like in the show. He has many dreams to live a perfect life.

Life doesnt go as he wanted and many things happen which made him change fully !

He is handsome dashing, loves to flirt.

Anandi :

A full to bindass girl. She loves her family a lot.

She is not studious as Anand.She wants to life a life like a bird not a caged life in her village!

She used to live life to full but many things happen with her which lead to many changes in her.

She love her family alott but seperated from them for sometime as she going to some other place leaving her village.She will return too later as the story proceed !

Just like in show, she is selfless and think about others more than herself !

She cross paths with two person who teach her meaning of life in good and bad ways both !

These two are none other than Jigar and Anand!😀

How these three are related to each other, as the story progresses,you all will get to know !🖤

Other Characters:

Ranjana :

She is Jigar's Mom, Jigar dont like her much,

she is egoist,self centered,

what she wants, she get it done anyhow be it at the cost of her own family!

Kiara :

Introver girl, loves Jigar, works in village, Sister of Anandi, she lives life in control of others !

Manohar :

He is Jigar's father, a selfish person

Bhaiyaji :

Ruler of Village, egoist, powerful and all obey them no matter he is right or wrong!

if not then they get punishment!

Rakhi :

She is Anand mother, raised her son with every luxury but has also taught him good values. Anand loves her too much.She is friendly with him too much!

This story is little bit different but still match to balika vadhu udaan thing alot and character behaviour of Anand, Anandi, Jigar very much like in show.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

If u like the longg.. introduction😅, then pls give ur feedback and vote.❤❤