Part 10 (Game of destiny !! 🙉🙉)

Preeta goes in the same park where Rishabh was sitting, she sees him.

Preeta : bijli dabba...tum...yahaan ?? 🙉

Rishabh : hume chhodo .., tum batao ! .. tum yahaan kaise...?🤨

Preeta : kuch nahin...wo...🙄

Rishabh : hume kuch dikhana hai tumhe ...chalo humare saath ! 🙉(holding her hand, he starts going.)

" nahin... !! abhi humko bus pakad ni hai😒 (she says while taking off her hand from his )

Rishabh : hume pata hai, mummy ne kaha tha ki 12 baje bus ayegi to matlab ...poore 50 mins hain abhi humare paas🤷‍♀️

Preeta : nahin hume kahin nahin jaana...tum akele hi chale jao.. ! 🙉(she says hesitatingly)

" are buddhu hum akele jayenge to surprise kisko denge...?? " 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ (he says while patting his head with his hand)

Preeta : kya kaha ... surprise ...?🙉

Rishabh : Nahin.. kuch nahin...🤨😒😒

Preeta : par tumne to abhi...(before she speaks anything else.., he puts his hand on her mouth tightly to shut her up...)😑😐

kitna bolti ho tum... ! 🙉 (he says irritatedly covering her eyes from a cloth (patti) )

Preeta : ee...kya hai.,..., tum humri ankhon par ye kya bandhe ho...?? ...🙈 humko late ho jayegi...!!🤦‍♀️

Rishabh holds her hand...and tells her to be quite!

he takes her to a beautiful lawn😍there and gives her surprise of their all old memories, the lawn is covered with many teddy bears of different types ...

and below each teddy bear, a name is

she starts reading the names of teddy bears 🤔

...mausa ji , mausi, dada ji, Rishabh and she looks at other side ,

Karan, Rishabh and Preeta trio teddy bears together and below its written childhood besties.❤

she looks at other side and see her lovely teddy bear family ie, Preeta with her maai, baabu Mahira.

she gets totally surprised by such a wonderful gift ...she has never been gifted such a beautiful gift before by someone else.❤she was totally amazed😃.. her eyes stuck on her bijli dabba teddy bear ie, none other than her bestie Rishabhh😀she holds it and hugs it...tightly with tears in her eyes.

Preeta: bijli ka dabba...thanks meri life ko itna khoobsurat banane ke liye ❤❤

...mujhe khul ke jeena sikhane ke liye...main tumko sabse jyaada miss karungi Rishabh... 😭(she turns back)

Rishabh .. kahan hai...?😕 (she calls him loudly ...here and there... but he is nowhere around her.)

Just then, a video plays having memories of all ..of Preeta happy moments with Karan, Rishabh, her family, and Rishabh's family

Rishabh comes from behind and both have tears in their eyes now...after video ends.

He holds her hand

" Ab late nahin ho rahi ??🤨.. theek das min pehle tumhe bus top par pahuchaana hai ...!! " (he says tensedly in hurry.)

Preeta : Shitt...!! bhaago. 🙄😑 (both runs fastly holding each other hands)

...and finally they reach the bus stop

Rishabh : lo agaya bus stop ! ( both takes a deep breath happily and are relaxed now)